WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Louisistan (elected )
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, France, India, and 20 others.Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, Spiritus, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Lazarus, Europe, The FRA, The North Pacific, belgium, 00000 A World Power, The Western Isles, Middle Earth, Arctic, Urbanites, St Abbaddon, International Northwestern Union, Greater Dienstad, Hogwarts, and Taijitu.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in 10000 Islands
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 6,928th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
Recent polls: “What time do you wake up on an average weekday?” • “Do you think climate change is happening?”
- : The People's Republic of 104 Banbury Road departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : The Angry Blue Warcow of Woonrocket departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of Eriticalia departed this region for The great world of Earth.
- : The Dynasty of Esterfort of the region Nova Historiae proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Smartlandi arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of Tito Beltran arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The waterlands ceased to exist.
- : Japacklaskobale ceased to exist.
- : New lynyani truitchyth ceased to exist.
- : Doodaga ceased to exist.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
If you want to play regularly, then just pick what you'd pick for your issues. Or you can join the forums and do RP and stuff. Someone else could probably explain the RP part of the game better.
-Approximately 2 minutes later-
-Civil Rights and Economy fall-
-Approximately 2 more minutes later-
-Political Freedoms go down-
I should stop playing when I'm tired...
There are probably 5 main ways of enjoying NationStates:
- Answering issues. While it's not enough for a lot of people to stay interested in the game, a lot of people love answering issues to shape their nation. And to counteract the sometimes-long wait times between issues, they found a bunch of other nations to answer issues on those nations as well.
- Role-playing. Is exactly what it sounds like and can be quite extensive on this website.
- Becoming involved in your region. For 10000 Islands, this mainly takes place on the regional forums where the Council of 9 (the regional government) governs, TITO (XKI's military, I guess) is organised, and games are played. There's a lot of other stuff to do there as well.
- Raider/defender gameplay. Some people like to take over regions using WA endorsements, our region (and quite a few others) work to make sure they can't do so.
- Just generally messing around on the NS forums.
A lot of people do a combination of all these things. :P
Thank you for the advice
And thank you!
Welcome to the daily life of a Soryan. Currently, I need to rescue my civil rights and political freedoms. Not too much, though, don't want to have too many rights going around.
On a side note, you may want to watch the double posting. Though the stories are splendid, it's generally best to keep to one post in a row out of courtesy to the RMB rules.
Welcome to NationStates and to our glorious region!
Regarding your Magic Army, it would be swell if they magically disappeared... I mean, make love, not war :)
[conjuring a magic herb] [stuffs in piece ] here you go siuts you need this cause my magic army is made of the underlings in town the guys who work there ass off every day know they are the ones who create magic and they are ones who will erect majestic walls off fortitude and and hold the line of even the mightiest of attackers because these walls are made with the magic of love..