WA Delegate (non-executive): The Protectorate of Paffnia (elected )
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Urbanites, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, France, and 12 others.India, Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, Middle Earth, belgium, Spiritus, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Lazarus, Europe, The FRA, and The North Pacific.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in 10000 Islands
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 4,437th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
Poll called by The Empire of Ater Nox
Voting opened 22 minutes ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “Which do you think is more important?” • “Youre stranded on a desert island (just a small island with sand and nothing else). What's the first thing you do?” • “Do you play any sports regularly in real life?”
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nigrum Regina departed this region for Natan Region.
- : The Empire of Ater Nox created a new regional poll: "How would your nation react to a civil war in a neighbouring nation?".
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nigrum Regina arrived from Calefacta Aquas Piscinae.
- : The Dictatorship of Rulb of the region The United Soviet State Republics of MTS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of RBiH arrived from Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Altanium IV arrived from Balder.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Geschwarztenwald arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Drakthul departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Democratic States of Peace Model departed this region for JaNuke.
- : The Kingdom of Drakthul arrived from The North Pacific.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
10000 Islands! The place where nations and self governing oil rigs disappear overnight!
Unsurprisingly -- based on a complete analysis of today's world census metric 'The Lowest Unemployment Rates in 10000 Islands' -- there are positive correlations between:
The probability of an XKI nation being a World Assembly member,
The number of endorsements received
High employment in said nation.
What this may mean:
I. The leaders of lazy or otherwise largely unemployed nations are less likely to join the WA.
II. The leaders of lazy or otherwise largely unemployed nations are less likely to endorse their lazy or otherwise largely unemployed peers.
III. The leaders of lazy or otherwise largely unemployed nations are less likely to care about the administrative and executive powers of the region, by failing to join the WA, and more importantly, not being able to endorse The Protectorate of Paffnia).
What You Can Do!
Having a lazy or otherwise largely unemployed populace does not necessarily have to equate to being a lazy or uncaring leader, or passing as one! If you are one of these unfortunates, you can easily remedy your image problem by:
I. Joining the World Assembly (here: page=un)!
II. Endorsing our Regional Delegate, the glorious The Protectorate of Paffnia!!
III. Consider endorsing some of your peers and copy/pasting this message every few days
Note: The maximum of endorsements any non-privileged nation receives should never exceed 50% of Paffnia's endorsements. At this time, that amounts to a limit of 290 endorsements.
Thank you for your time!
Lenin was no saint either.
Or it means they're non-WA puppets sent to spy on us in 10000 Islands and who neglect their cotezenry based on the view that they're not the "real country" like me!
true but he didn't murder 20 million people.
Obviously, I'm excluding non-WA puppets from the whole 'join the Wa and endorse paff' thing. And yes, that could be a factor, but ~1430 puppets opposed to 581 endorsements?
does anybody know a place where i can make a good map of my nation?