WA Delegate (non-executive): The Island Republic of Markanite (elected 211 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Urbanites, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, and 9 others.France, India, Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, Middle Earth, belgium, Spiritus, and The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in 10000 Islands
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 13,003rd in the world for Nicest Citizens.
- 1 minute ago: The United Kingdom of Barcenal departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 9 minutes ago: The Confederacy of Kemosaabee arrived from The South Pacific.
- 10 minutes ago: The United Kingdom of Barcenal arrived from The East Pacific.
- 80 minutes ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of United Provinces of Juzia arrived from The Pacific.
- 110 minutes ago: The United Kingdom of Royal Powers arrived from The South Pacific.
- 2 hours ago: The People's Republic of 483 of the region 483 proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 hours ago: The United Chaotic Insanity of The Foxfyre Islands departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 4 hours ago: The Empire of Al Moroc Empire arrived from The West Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Celle Franca arrived from The East Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: The Kingdom of The Human-Elven Alliance arrived from The East Pacific.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
I know your last name now (either the lyricist or the composer). XD
Seriously though, Istiklal Marsi is probably my favourite anthem. O Canada is good too, but it gets boring hearing it everyday. I also like La Marseillaise. I don't like Star Spangled Banner.
Those are all the national anthems I heard.
Oh yeah, the Ottoman imperial anthem is good. But it's an imperial anthem. :P
It's alright but just a tiny bit repetitive, besides I've heard it too many times in my life
I could see why you like İstiklÔl Marşı. *Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*
There's that, but it's also a good anthem. I normally don't care as much about lyrics, but the music is pretty good.
Its the first time i saw an turk symphatisan, surprised actually...
Well, I am part Turkish.
I'm also Canadian, and part Filipino and Spanish. I would also consider myself a Francophile (lover of all things French).
Yeah it is a ok song.