WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Boltor (elected )
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, France, India, and 19 others.Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Spiritus, Lazarus, Europe, The FRA, The North Pacific, 00000 A World Power, The Western Isles, Middle Earth, Arctic, Urbanites, International Northwestern Union, Greater Dienstad, Hogwarts, Taijitu, and belgium.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in 10000 Islands
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 6th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Recent polls: “How often do you go to cinemas?” • “Have you been on a plane before?”
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Zimzamistania departed this region for Merciam.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Zimzamistania arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of Akkerica arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Democratic States of BeautifulVenus departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- : The Democratic States of BeautifulVenus arrived from Yggdrasil.
- : The Rogue Nation of Half Acre of Paradise arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Democratic States of The Doshneovist States arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The United Socialist States of Doshneovist Cuba arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Empire of Khaeleshan arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Queendom of Elizabethion of the region The Waterfront proposed constructing embassies.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
The enlightened states
The Azorius council
The Simic Conglomerate
Hmm... neither honestly. Can you think of all the work? The stress?
As president you're bombarded with an overloaded work schedule and you are never, ever capable of pleasing the entire nation. Plus, assassination attempts. Or possibly not attempts. You know, depending on the competence of both your security and the assassin.
As a dictator everyone wants to take your power, either for themselves or to overthrow the system. All decisions ultimately fall on your shoulders. Every outcome is entirely your fault. And again, assassination attempts. Depending on competency.
No thanks. I can barely get out of bed in the morning.
Now some way to knock the taxation down, I'm a bit uncomfortable with it in the 60s..
How do you gain influence? I am extremely new so it would help a bunch if somebody informed me about how to play the game. Cheers 😜😁😅
And how do you endorse?
I'm not sure if there's a specific way to gain influence. Maybe upping your foreign help, but I think it just rises with time. The longer you're here the more influence you have?
You have to be part of the World Assembly to endorse others. I think a button or something shows up when you go on another nations page and that lets you endorse. I'm not a part of the WA though, so maybe it happens differently.
Welcome to the game by the way!
I don't know why my Influence is 3rd to top when my foreign aid is extremely low.
First you must have that country be a part of the World Assembly and you then must be in the same region as the country your endorsing. Of those to things are true then click on that nation, scroll down to the bottom of their nation page. Click on the bottom that says "Endorse [nation]" And now you have endorse someone.
To gain influence in a region the only two ways I know is by endorsing and being in a region for awhile.