WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederacy of Louisistan (elected )
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, France, India, and 20 others.Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, Spiritus, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Lazarus, Europe, The FRA, The North Pacific, belgium, 00000 A World Power, The Western Isles, Middle Earth, Arctic, Urbanites, St Abbaddon, International Northwestern Union, Greater Dienstad, Hogwarts, and Taijitu.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in 10000 Islands
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 4,134th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
Recent polls: “What time do you wake up on an average weekday?” • “Would you rather...” • “Do you think climate change is happening?”
- : The Most Serene Republic of Suep Memes arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Free Land of The North Bear arrived from The Progresivists.
- : The Community of Ternarrionia arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Yorgrim arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Holy Zombie States of Prauria arrived from The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Kingdom of Agueyban arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Federation of Hell-Knows-Where departed this region for Equinox.
- : The Empire of Greenlandic Lands arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Empire of Limited departed this region for Kingdom of Alexandria.
- : The Federation of Aaland Archipelago arrived from The Pacific.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
If by today you mean tonight, and by tonight you mean this 2AM, then fine ;)
I think I'm permanently back this time. Hello, 10000 Islands!
Never. It's a lie.
Oh well that's good,
Want some pasta?
Ah, no thanks, there's going to be Pasta for lunch today.
Question - was NS down? I was unable to go on it for a few solid hours.
Yip. There was another Disk Failure.
Well that sucks.
Also, is there any possibility that the XKI Regional Map will be updated in the near future?
That's a question for Randomain. He's the Cartographer-General.
It's always a good day when you get to send an Abercrombie & Finch jacket to poor people for free. Seriously, screw you Mike Jeffries.