WA Delegate (non-executive): The Poetic Tendencies of Aersoldorf (elected 17 hours ago)
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Urbanites, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, and 9 others.France, India, Valhalla, Wintreath, Australia, Middle Earth, belgium, Spiritus, and The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in 10000 Islands
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 2,613th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 52 minutes ago: The Imperialist Monarchy of Flemingisa departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 56 minutes ago: The Cynical nature of A lost soul of the region The Kids Who Never Learned to Shut Up withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 4 hours ago: The Pengu-tastic Nation of Tredania departed this region for Wintreath.
- 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Penguin Usurpers arrived from The South Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: Spindokin ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: New pallet ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: Ai bi ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: Pavlavovich ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: Septendria ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: Antafrica ceased to exist.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
Ive been doing okay, not used the rmb for a long while. Yourself?
What happened to Markanite? Looks like that nation isn't in this region any longer.
Got like 3 assessments that I need to finish before Thursday Q.Q
There. I switched my nations in 10KI so that it goes more with my name on the forums. Don't ask why, I just felt like it. :P
Your main nation is....
Penguin Dictators, though my forum name is Pengu.
Wuts the difference with civil rights and political freedom? Aren't they the same thang?
Not at all. Political freedom is about citizens being able to participate in and/or influence the politics of their country. Civil rights is about basically everything beside politics.
He's serving in TITO, as are many of us. And as has been pointed out, we don't discuss TITO missions on the RMB. He's still here using The Island Republic of Mark, though. ;)
Markanite also left the region to shed his endorsements, so Aersoldorf could take over the delegacy. If we had to wait for the new delegate to overtake the last delegate's endorsement count we'd never get anywhere, so instead the outgoing delegate either resigns from the WA or leaves the region for an update once Grub thinks that the new delegate has enough endorsements.