WA Delegate (non-executive): The Islander Renaissance of Benevolent Thomas (elected 120 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Urbanites, Liberty Alliance, France, Imperial Union of Procrustes, Chicago, European Union, Philosophy 115, Global Right Alliance, Nederland, Canada, India, Democrats, ITALIA, Atrigeas, and 8 others.The East Pacific, Mordor, Deutschland, the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, Wysteria, Renegade Islands Alliance, and Valhalla.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in 10000 Islands
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 2,637th in the world for Best Weather.
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of Abdullah shahzad departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- 5 hours ago: The Republic of Soayoigro ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Jothelas ceased to exist.
- 5 hours ago: The Colony of Sibbeck departed this region for The United Kingdom.
- 5 hours ago: The Colony of Sibbeck arrived from The East Pacific.
- 6 hours ago: The Federal Republic of United Nation of Christos departed this region for The United States.
- 6 hours ago: The Federal Republic of United Nation of Christos arrived from The South Pacific.
- 9 hours ago: The Protectorate of Paffnia arrived from The West Pacific.
- 9 hours ago: The Republic of Smugglers and Mercs arrived from The East Pacific.
- 9 hours ago: The Pizza Paradise of Duckyian Empire arrived from Lazarus.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
Wolfpredator, your forum account is confirmed, so it should work for you now.
For anyone else, you have to register/have your account confirmed before you can receive your gift.
Yeah I know, I forgot to post that
Hi guys, i have a little question: have you read a Max Barry's book? If yes, are them good?
Another question! Last night, I had 9 or 10 "endorsements." This morning, I had 2....so does that mean that (a) Endorsements disappear after a while, or (b) I must have really pissed everyone off somehow?! LOL!
You moved and spent an update in Wysteria. Since none of us are in Wysteria, you lost all of those endorsements. You'll just have to build them back up.
Ah..thanks for that. Had to get my athletes to the games....
Which is why most of us sent puppets :P
Sigh....when I first signed up there were finger-wagging warnings against having two or more countries registered...now I find that there are indeed puppet kingdoms....brutal learning curve!
Well, its not cool to flood a region with your puppets as it artificially inflates its population. I also am pretty sure its uncool to have several forum accounts unless you run a business or something similar. Many of us have around one puppet for things like TITO, Recruiting and region visits. I myself have two main puppets: Malevolent Thomas and Omnipotent Thomas.
Those restrictions concern only your WA nations. You can have as many puppets as you like, but as BT pointed out, they shouldn't be stored in one region - however, there are some regions created specifically for keeping puppets there (see tag: puppet storage). Personally, I have just two puppets and hardly enough time to even check their issues on a regular basis.