WA Delegate (non-executive): The Island Republic of Markanite (elected 59 days ago)
Founder: The United States of Grub
Embassies: Texas, Yggdrasil, Urbanites, Renegade Islands Alliance, Canada, European Union, Wysteria, Mordor, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, The East Pacific, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Nederland, and 7 others.Liberty Alliance, France, Chicago, India, Democrats, Valhalla, and Wintreath.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in 10000 Islands
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 5,916th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
Regional Poll • What do you plan on doing during the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse?
Poll called by The United States of Grub
Voting opened 3 days 7 hours ago and will close in 16 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 49 minutes ago: The Republic of United Order arrived from The South Pacific.
- 5 hours ago: The Rising Sun of Wols departed this region for Far Out.
- 6 hours ago: The Empire of Theoriginalrastaman arrived from The East Pacific.
- 7 hours ago: The アニメ だいすき ♥ღ of AD arrived from The North Pacific.
- 8 hours ago: The Colony of Ron Paul Twenty Sixteen departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 8 hours ago: The United States of Grub ejected and banned The Colony of Ron Paul Twenty Sixteen from the region.
- 8 hours ago: The Theocracy of Eikrimur ceased to exist.
- 8 hours ago: The People's Republic of Sadjuk ceased to exist.
- 8 hours ago: The Domain of Great GeordieLand ceased to exist.
- 10 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Druzeland arrived from The South Pacific.
10000 Islands Regional Message Board
Your links don't work. They only work if you include the http:// prefix.
I'd also like to caution you against posting what is, essentially, spam on the RMB. I may not be a regional officer, but I doubt that the actual officers (or anyone else here) appreciates such a decidedly pointless post, or the attitude it conveys.
You are a asshole Tribe of Serenity
I'm taking bets on whether Blaat or Grub's hammer will get you first
Using the latest technology in gene sequencing and fast luminescence based detection all citizens of Cote de Persiano will be given a rifles with sensors on the trigger. The moment the gun senses the zombie gene, it back fires and blows the holder's head off.
It was either this or try to make all the zombies feel love again... and who has time for a sappy teen romance these days? Also skeletons that can run without muscles are just freaky.
I have. 1 big bag of popcorn please :)
Blaatschapen, you had me at largest trout producer... Shall we start some import-export?
Skeletons that can run without muscles are hilarious. I do not like popcorn.. I think I shall have some crisps though.
I do like watching hammer time.
*squeezes in to watch the hammer hover over RMB*
While we're waiting, did you know that no one won the Big Draw Jackpot in last night's XKI Lottery? That means someone could win 323,000 Tacos next Friday night. We did have some nice wins last night though, including The Democratic Monarchy of The Candy Lane who walked off with a nifty 5,700 tacos. Pretty good.. If you want in the pool for next week, we'd love to see you. For the rules and posting of your numbers, just go to: http://10000islands.proboards.com/thread/27100/xki-lottery-flag
*munches on popcorn*