The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, parental licensing program, and daily referendums. The democratic population of 11.269 billion Zyrcrestians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. The average income tax rate is 28.0%.
The strong Zyrcrestian economy, worth 784 trillion zyrces a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 69,572 zyrces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Children deemed 'disorderly' or otherwise unfit for public schools are shipped off to military academies, the government is seen to favor Catholics, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime is totally unknown. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : Zyrcrestia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Empire of Perzische Keizer.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the government is seen to favor Catholics.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Kingdom of Lady of the light.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Lady of the light.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, children deemed 'disorderly' or otherwise unfit for public schools are shipped off to military academies.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, students abandon classrooms for online education.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Beiluxia, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Randomain, Steidenland, Wolfhunters, Earth Federation, Jamestonian Empire, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Lebenlauf, Tzo, Enhydra Lutris, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Souvlaki, Iontan, The imperial state of Japan, Hamtown, Testa, Screaming Saint, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Blogotopia, The Iron Crown Order, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Solleana, Kevnaria, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Gitchie Manito, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Dycion, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, New Katamenia, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, Trussiama, Doltry, Koskea, Zeklandia, Linkdahero, and 23 others.Exustyr, American Republic of Independent States, Slaytania, Khartago, Paffnia, Onarii, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Aipotu Ruo, Setherainia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Manlinesslavia, Iridescent Pears, RhoCancri, Caustralia, KoneBaung, Chacoun, Neversurrender, Wysrod, Zeganas, Quicky Zebra, Hasurei, Lady of the light, and Perzische Keizer.