The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and renowned for its aversion to nipples, parental licensing program, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 13.533 billion Zyrcrestians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Defense, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Zyrcrestian economy, worth a remarkable 2,258 trillion zyrces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 166,891 zyrces, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
Agricultural employees work for peanuts, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads, and the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, agricultural employees work for peanuts.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Free Land of DunNaGall.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Free Land of DunNaGall.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Anollasia, Pasterica, Seranis, Mystiquelle, Tzo, Wolfhunters, The Republic of The Sith, Perzische Keizer, North North Western Brina, Oom, Kokkinostan, Beiluxia, Rabbitomia, Linkdahero, Edorask, Osea Island, Aedue, Grungerock, 123topia, Gentletopia, Coreras, Blogotopia, LiberationVille, Rex Republic, NorthernMassachusetts, FreeGunsForAll, Jhonshire, The Republic of lkxciv, Cardini, United States of Zeb, Spiritbw, Crustacion, Manlinesslavia, The Tasmanian Islands, American Republic of Independent States, Iontan, Parpaza, Myopic, Kyrizstanislav, The United Dog Days Providence, Atlanta Island, Free Carolinas, Germanahii, Wailfolk, Striagro Uspil, Kelvinski, Onarii, Venkorata, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Slaytania, and 25 others.Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Brasilia, Zeganas, AlpesMaritimae, Bullintine, Solleana, Achiotopia, DunNaGall, Boltor, Siuts, Zeklandia, Samonaemia, Iluuz, Hamtown, Earth Federation, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Lebenlauf, The State of Walrus Devotion, Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Seantonia, New Katamenia, and Grimlandia.