The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The democratic population of 11.013 billion Zyrcrestians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. The average income tax rate is 27.4%.
The very strong Zyrcrestian economy, worth 800 trillion zyrces a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 72,687 zyrces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Abortions are routinely performed in Zyrcrestia's hospitals, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Zyrcrestia, and photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in its chancellor's bedroom. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in its chancellor's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Zyrcrestia.
- : Zyrcrestia was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, abortions are routinely performed in Zyrcrestia's hospitals.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The People's Republic of Caustralia.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Republic of KoneBaung.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Republic of KoneBaung.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Caustralia.
- : Zyrcrestia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
Endorsements Received: 71 » Beiluxia, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Randomain, Steidenland, Wolfhunters, Christian Indonesia, Earth Federation, Jamestonian Empire, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Lebenlauf, Tzo, Enhydra Lutris, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Souvlaki, Iontan, The imperial state of Japan, Hamtown, Testa, Screaming Saint, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Blogotopia, The Iron Crown Order, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Solleana, Kevnaria, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeganas, New Quantopia, Ilha Rongo Koa, Gitchie Manito, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Dycion, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, Neo-Fantasia, New Katamenia, Tyraina, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, and 21 others.The Peach Islands, Trussiama, Doltry, Koskea, Zeklandia, Linkdahero, Exustyr, American Republic of Independent States, Slaytania, Khartago, Paffnia, Onarii, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Aipotu Ruo, Setherainia, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Manlinesslavia, Iridescent Pears, RhoCancri, Caustralia, and KoneBaung.