The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 13.308 billion Zyrcrestians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. The average income tax rate is 34.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Zyrcrestian economy, worth a remarkable 2,163 trillion zyrces a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 162,570 zyrces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Agricultural employees work for peanuts, the government has implemented minimum wage laws, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, and lavish state dinners in Zyrtulai are the state's leading budgetary expenditure. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Confederacy of NorthernMassachusetts.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, lavish state dinners in Zyrtulai are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Confederacy of NorthernMassachusetts.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the government has implemented minimum wage laws.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, agricultural employees work for peanuts.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Beiluxia, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Wolfhunters, Earth Federation, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Lebenlauf, Tzo, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Souvlaki, Iontan, Hamtown, Testa, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The Iron Crown Order, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Solleana, The United Dog Days Providence, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, New Katamenia, AmericaIS THE BEST, Zeklandia, Linkdahero, American Republic of Independent States, Slaytania, Khartago, Onarii, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Manlinesslavia, Caustralia, Wysrod, Zeganas, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, Wailfolk, The Tasmanian Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Cardini, Dopiax, Puzzlement Pizza, and 29 others.The State of Walrus Devotion, Iluuz, Oom, Seantonia, Siuts, The Republic of The Sith, Kyrizstanislav, Hellazar, Spiritbw, Atlanta Island, Grimlandia, Cesaris, Parpaza, Myopic, Rabbitomia, Anollasia, Boltor, The Future Gods, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Flyers Nation, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Venkorata, Striagro Uspil, Jhonshire, North North Western Brina, Gentletopia, AlpesMaritimae, LiberationVille, and NorthernMassachusetts.