The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 10.773 billion Zyrcrestians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Defense, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. The average income tax rate is 29.5%.
The thriving Zyrcrestian economy, worth 805 trillion zyrces a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Soda Sales. Average income is 74,802 zyrces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, and jobs opportunities abound in the Hole Recycling industry. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, jobs opportunities abound in the Hole Recycling industry.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Federation of Trussiama.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Federation of Trussiama.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Beiluxia, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Randomain, Steidenland, Wolfhunters, Christian Indonesia, Earth Federation, Jamestonian Empire, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Lebenlauf, Tzo, Enhydra Lutris, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Souvlaki, Iontan, The imperial state of Japan, Hamtown, Testa, Screaming Saint, Chronopolice, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Blogotopia, The Iron Crown Order, Rogue Zealand, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Solleana, Kevnaria, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, New Quantopia, Ilha Rongo Koa, Rob99887766, Gitchie Manito, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Dycion, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, Neo-Fantasia, and 10 others.United Kingdom of Selesnia, Licnosloboda, New Katamenia, Tyraina, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, New Naprela Islands, The Peach Islands, Ledarnia, and Trussiama.