The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, sprawling nuclear power plants, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 12.943 billion Zyrcrestians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. The average income tax rate is 33.5%.
The all-consuming Zyrcrestian economy, worth a remarkable 1,834 trillion zyrces a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 141,761 zyrces, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and Largest Basket Weaving Sector and the Top 10% for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Zyrtulai Times is sold out.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Beiluxia, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Wolfhunters, Earth Federation, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Lebenlauf, Tzo, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Souvlaki, Iontan, Hamtown, Testa, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The Iron Crown Order, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Solleana, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, New Katamenia, AmericaIS THE BEST, Doltry, Zeklandia, Linkdahero, American Republic of Independent States, Slaytania, Khartago, Onarii, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Manlinesslavia, Caustralia, Wysrod, Zeganas, Lady of the light, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, Wailfolk, The Tasmanian Islands, and 31 others.Candlewhisper Archive, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Carthosha, Digatoria, Cardini, Dopiax, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Glorious Nero, The State of Walrus Devotion, Iluuz, Oom, Seantonia, Siuts, The Republic of The Sith, Kyrizstanislav, Hellazar, Spiritbw, Metricis, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Atlanta Island, Marsubia, Grimlandia, Cesaris, Parpaza, Myopic, Rabbitomia, Gunzerlander, Anollasia, Doltharos, and Militanis.