The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by its chancellor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, otherworldly petting zoo, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 12.759 billion Zyrcrestians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Environment, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.0%.
The powerhouse Zyrcrestian economy, worth a remarkable 1,766 trillion zyrces a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 138,484 zyrces, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Students abandon classrooms for online education, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Zyrcrestia's radio stations, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Zyrcrestia's radio stations.
- : Zyrcrestia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, books are so highly regarded in Zyrcrestia that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Zyrcrestia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Doltharos.
- : Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Doltharos.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Beiluxia, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Steidenland, Wolfhunters, Earth Federation, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Grungerock, Lebenlauf, Tzo, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Souvlaki, Iontan, Hamtown, Testa, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The Iron Crown Order, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Solleana, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, The Republic of lkxciv, New Katamenia, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, Doltry, Zeklandia, Linkdahero, American Republic of Independent States, Slaytania, Khartago, Onarii, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Manlinesslavia, Caustralia, Wysrod, Zeganas, Lady of the light, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, and 37 others.Wailfolk, The Tasmanian Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Urinai, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Carthosha, Digatoria, Cardini, Dopiax, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Glorious Nero, Republic Of Sindria, The State of Walrus Devotion, Iluuz, Oom, Seantonia, Siuts, The Republic of The Sith, Kyrizstanislav, Hellazar, Spiritbw, Metricis, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Atlanta Island, Xestar, Marsubia, Grimlandia, Cesaris, Central Realms, Parpaza, Myopic, South Bourbonstan, Rabbitomia, Gunzerlander, Anollasia, and Doltharos.