The Federal Republic of Zyrcrestia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by its president with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 9.847 billion Zyrcrestians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zyrtulai. The average income tax rate is 29.3%.
The strong Zyrcrestian economy, worth 495 trillion zyrces a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is 50,337 zyrces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous, birth rates have hit an all-time low, military spending recently hit a new high, and the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyrcrestia's national animal is the raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 10%).
- 11 hours ago: Zyrcrestia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- 19 hours ago: Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Isolated Many of Lost Islands of Pantagon.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Zyrcrestia endorsed The Senatorial Triumvirate of Gitchie Manito.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Zyrcrestia was endorsed by The Senatorial Triumvirate of Gitchie Manito.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, military spending recently hit a new high.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Zyrcrestia, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, FreeGunsForAll, Randomain, Steidenland, Wolfhunters, Christian Indonesia, Earth Federation, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Jamestonian Empire, Moraxellon, Coreras, The Soylent Green Party, Kelvinski, Achiotopia, Aipotu Ruo, Grungerock, Lebenlauf, Tzo, Enhydra Lutris, Seranis, Royal Hindus, Czechoslovachia, No Hope, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Korean United States, Souvlaki, Iontan, The imperial state of Japan, Anollasia, Hamtown, Testa, Screaming Saint, Chronopolice, Freres La Cote, Kabletopia, Asgard the Home of Thor, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Blogotopia, Wysrod, The Iron Crown Order, Rogue Zealand, Bullintine, Samonaemia, Richecstan, and 17 others.Solleana, The Republic of Michigan, Kevnaria, The United Dog Days Providence, Neo-Fantasia, Zeganas, Aersoldorf, New Quantopia, Terra de Portugal, Ananke II, All glory to the hypno-toad, GaultVille, Steamhaven II, Ilha Rongo Koa, Rob99887766, Gitchie Manito, and Lost Islands of Pantagon.