“There's No Devil - That's Just God When He's Drunk.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Final Fit of Zyonn is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Overlord Zorak with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 19.756 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although the Environment and Social Welfare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dianastan. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy", the nation leads the Rejected Realms in per capita stalking, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', and the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyonn's national animal is the rejected kittie, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the question mark.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Zyonn was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Helvygand.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Zyonn was endorsed by The Borderlands of The New State of Old Germania.
- 4 days ago: Zyonn was endorsed by The Amazingly Yummy Empire of Robo Pies.
- 4 days ago: Zyonn was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: Zyonn was endorsed by The Federation of Grand Rolo.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Zyonn, the government is pouring money into 'Operation Enduring Democracy'.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Zyonn, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
- 8 days ago: Zyonn endorsed The Grand Holy Imperial Empire of Empearica.
- 8 days ago: Zyonn endorsed The Republic of Venico.
- 8 days ago: Zyonn endorsed The Confederacy of Blackstone 1.
Endorsements Received: 83 (--Camila--, Oxirix, Zdravstvuite, The Horror Channel, SarahJayne, Cocaine factory island, Kumoritypographic, Prostino, Shaconia, Empirix, Byzant, Gettersburg, Romosia, Undertrad, ZeaI, Calipus, FIMR, Warvick, Zukae, UltimaWeapon, Gelmania, Emville, Simon Cowell of the RR, Metikuluus, Aiyaskye, Staked, Trawa, Huskvarneque, Fellus, Strana Mechty, Republic of Awesome-istan, Erisiopia, Eireann Fae, Atazoth, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, The Land of Hymans, Dominince, Ixin, Delingen, Emberal States, Modern Carthage, Electorial Poland, Unavailable, Iskandar Malaysia, Terran Military Corps, Kandarin, Frattastan II, Sorrow_s, Barongea, The Islands of Heroos, Arcangelsk, Garchampian, Australaragua, Ecnerret, Uneingeschrankt, Ironwinter, Smorkf, Naishunstait, Kushkanisa, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, Smart with maracas, Unhumans, Metacrisis, Azrkyrtovaken, Netvalar, New Ordean, Luchterhandia, My Warrior Puppet, PanSciensia, Minecrackia, SamKha2, Logibict, Cruel and Unusual Government, Shuddera, KhaTaB, The Zoo Reedings Branch, The Church of Satan, Empearica, Venico, Blackstone 1, Grand Rolo, Robo Pies, The New State of Old Germania)