The Final Fit of Zyonn is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Overlord Zorak with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, national health service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 27.224 billion Zyonnites hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dianastan. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The Zyonnian economy, worth a remarkable 3,508 trillion question marks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 128,878 question marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned rejected kittieball fields, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting, prudishness is on the way out, and the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Dianastan for fear of causing a fuss. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zyonn's national animal is the rejected kittie, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is cat worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zyonn lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Zyonn was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Olsettia.
- : Zyonn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Zyonn was endorsed by The THE ENTITY of UKIMAR RBON.
- : Zyonn was endorsed by The Uncivilized and Vile Manners of Frattastan II.
- : Zyonn's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Zyonn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Zyonn was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Farrakhan.
- : Zyonn was endorsed by The BBQ Man of Bowiemoria.
- : Zyonn was endorsed by The Rejection of Libetarian Republics.