|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Ancient Lands
The Dead Zombies of Zymurgygenesis is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by the Governor with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 23.924 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Commerce, although Education and Law & Order are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital heights. The average income tax rate is 33%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Abortions are routinely performed in Zymurgygenesis's hospitals, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine, and a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zymurgygenesis's national animal is the buffalo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is knowing that religion is the biggest lie, and its currency is the Crown Royal.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 6 hours ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 1%).
- 9 days ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 10 days ago: Zymurgygenesis fell out of the regional Top 5% for Happiest Citizens.
- 10 days ago: Zymurgygenesis changed its national faith to "knowing that religion is the biggest lie".
- 12 days ago: Zymurgygenesis changed its national nation type to "Dead Zombies".
- 12 days ago: Zymurgygenesis's influence in Ancient Lands fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 13 days ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 14 days ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 18 days ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 19 days ago: Following new legislation in Zymurgygenesis, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.