|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Ancient Lands
The Queen's State of Zymurgygenesis is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Governor with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 25.31 billion Zymurgygenesisians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Commerce, although Education and Law & Order are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital heights. The average income tax rate is 34%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Information Technology.
More and more students are taking up a career in medicine, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, all tariffs have been abolished, and abortions are routinely performed in Zymurgygenesis's hospitals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zymurgygenesis's national animal is the deer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is none, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 74 days ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 85 days ago: Zymurgygenesis fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Average.
- 90 days ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 92 days ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 100 days ago: Zymurgygenesis changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 128 days ago: Zymurgygenesis changed its national currency to "dollar".
- 130 days ago: Zymurgygenesis changed its national animal to "deer".
- 130 days ago: Zymurgygenesis altered its national flag.
- 131 days ago: Zymurgygenesis was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 135 days ago: Zymurgygenesis fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.