The Republic of Zoraxy is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Vida Argentus with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and enslaved workforce. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 8.855 billion Zoraxyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zoraxy City. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Zoraxyian economy, worth a remarkable 1,712 trillion Zors a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 193,416 Zors, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Cheating spouses are required to undergo job training, the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters, the government has enacted freedom of information, and the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zoraxy's national animal is the Zorax, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zoraxy fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Zoraxy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Zoraxy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Zoraxy's influence in Mandain rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Zoraxy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Zoraxy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- : Zoraxy was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Zoraxy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Zoraxy's influence in Mandain fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Zoraxy fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.