The Snow Kingdom of Zonapia is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, ban on automobiles, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.35 billion Zonapians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Presnop. The average income tax rate is 87.9%.
The strong Zonapian economy, worth 90.7 trillion Zapps a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 67,200 Zapps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone, the Federal Council of Zonapia has been announced as the new Head of State, and volunteers are signing up to take arms against an incursion of flesh-eating zombies (Zonapia has found 1 easter egg). Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zonapia's national animal is the Tree Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zonapia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Zonapia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zonapia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Zonapia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Zonapia ceased to exist.
- : Zonapia relocated from Home front trade company to Knyghtaria.
- : Zonapia lodged a message on the Home front trade company Regional Message Board.
- : Zonapia relocated from Knyghtaria to Home front trade company.
- : Zonapia altered its national flag.
- : Zonapia relocated from Lazarus to Knyghtaria.