“Never say this is the end for you.”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Free Land of Zog Nit Keynmol is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning guerrilla fighter population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.529 billion Zog Nit Keynmolians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The medium-sized, pro-business government appears to have no policy direction whatsoever. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14%. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is pervasive, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Zog Nit Keynmol's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the francolino.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 3 hours ago
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 1%).
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from Jedi vs Sith to Unity.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from Unity to Jedi vs Sith.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol applied to join the World Assembly.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from The Rejected Realms to Unity.
- 4 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from Hidalgo to The Rejected Realms.
- 4 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was ejected and banned from Hidalgo by The Rogue Nation of Duck Flu.
- 4 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol resigned from the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol endorsed The Colony of NSA Employees.