The Free Land of Zog Nit Keynmol is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning guerrilla fighter population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.375 billion Zog Nit Keynmolians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The large, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.1%.
The strong Zog Nit Keynmolian economy, worth 264 trillion francolinos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 41,551 francolinos, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 402,867 per year while the poor average 206, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is a problem. Zog Nit Keynmol's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in East Mediterranean Treaty Organization rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol applied to join the World Assembly.
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol resigned from the World Assembly.
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in East Mediterranean Treaty Organization rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol endorsed The Free Land of Cmyrnia.
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from Unity to East Mediterranean Treaty Organization.
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from The North Pacific to Unity.
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was endorsed by The Protectorate of Bustos-CAM Inc.
- 6 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was endorsed by The Rising Sun's Land of Yaorozu.
- 6 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was endorsed by The Bule in Java of McMasterdonia.