“Never say this is the end for you.”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Free Land of Zog Nit Keynmol is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning guerrilla fighter population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.942 billion Zog Nit Keynmolians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The medium-sized, pro-business government appears to have no policy direction whatsoever. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14%. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is pervasive, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Zog Nit Keynmol's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the francolino.
Most Recent Government Activity: 28 days ago
- 8 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Kronstadt rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 10 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- 10 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 17 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 21 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Kronstadt rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 22 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 24 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Kronstadt rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 24 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Armed.
- 26 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Kronstadt rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 28 days ago: The Borderlands of Frittata was struck by a Cure Missile from Zog Nit Keynmol, curing 1 million infected.