The Free Land of Zog Nit Keynmol is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its self-igniting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.531 billion Zog Nit Keynmolians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The large, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.8%.
The strong Zog Nit Keynmolian economy, worth 315 trillion francolinos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 41,840 francolinos, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 405,668 per year while the poor average 208, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is a problem. Zog Nit Keynmol's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zog Nit Keynmol was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Unity rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Unity rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Unity rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from The New Roman Nations to Unity.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in The New Roman Nations rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from Unity to The New Roman Nations.