“Never say this is the end for you.”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Free Land of Zog Nit Keynmol is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning guerrilla fighter population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.229 billion Zog Nit Keynmolians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The medium-sized, pro-business government appears to have no policy direction whatsoever. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14%. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is pervasive, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Zog Nit Keynmol's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the francolino.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 19 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Austria rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Instigator".
- 17 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Austria rose from "Vassal" to "Duckspeaker".
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol applied to join the World Assembly.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Zog Nit Keynmol resigned from the World Assembly.
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Austria rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 5 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol endorsed The Inspector Stephan Derrick of Horst Tappert.
- 6 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 6 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol applied to join the World Assembly.
- 6 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol resigned from the World Assembly.
- 7 days ago: Zog Nit Keynmol was admitted to the World Assembly.