The Imperial United Republics of Zeganas is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ryan Kyojiri with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 9.071 billion Zeganasians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Meggan. The average income tax rate is 79.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zeganasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,708 trillion Zegs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 188,339 Zegs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists are pillars of society, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, and the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists. Crime is totally unknown. Zeganas's national animal is the Feral Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zeganas was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- : Zeganas was endorsed by The United States of Camella.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial.
- : Zeganas endorsed The Democratic Republic of Iridescent Pears.
- : Zeganas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Read the Resolution Act"".
- : Zeganas was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Iridescent Pears.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Kevnaria, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, Randomain, The Soylent Green Party, New Quantopia, Hazamaeia, Souvlaki, The United Dog Days Providence, Blogotopia, Seranis, Earth Federation, Dustwind, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Christian Indonesia, Noricum and Raetia, Linkdahero, Fiodiya, The Kalmaray Technocracy, American Republic of Independent States, Khartago, Gitchie Manito, Solleana, Palaiologos II, Hamtown, Zyrcrestia, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Achiotopia, Ze Czech, Zaqaz Death, CzechoAmerican, Pilrimania, Steidenland, Screaming Saint, Nojia, Great-Bohemia, Slaytania, Testa, Weaubleau, Rex Republic, New Dracora, Beiluxia, Grungerock, The Iron Crown Order, Lebenlauf, IceXChaos, Pacific Commonwealth, United Governments of Newrope, Puerto Barrio, Kokkinostan, and 42 others.Ilha Rongo Koa, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Oranginia, Manlinesslavia, Zeklandia, The Republic of lkxciv, Neo-Fantasia, Mystiquelle, UndyingLight, Theviolentninjaland, Samonaemia, Bald Eagles, Palman, Bailonia, Freres La Cote, Onarii, Licnosloboda, Knockturn Alley, Loviny, FreeGunsForAll, New Katamenia, Aipotu Ruo, Samanar, Benjamin Mills, Dimensionals, AmericaIS THE BEST, Tyraina, Fergussania, Mursilis, Doge Federation of Canada, Theurgia, Czechoslovachia, Atlanta Island, Fiskplat, Danyl, The Peach Islands, Paffnia, Spiritbw, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Iridescent Pears, and Camella.