The Imperial United Republics of Zeganas is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ryan Kyojiri with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 7.969 billion Zeganasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Meggan. The average income tax rate is 54.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zeganasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,366 trillion Zegs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 171,441 Zegs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
New safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Zeganas to be bombproof, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, and a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order. Crime is totally unknown. Zeganas's national animal is the Feral Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Zeganas was endorsed by The Ardrean Mining Colony of Ninabi.
- 9 hours ago: Zeganas was endorsed by The Manocratic Republic of Manlinesslavia.
- 20 hours ago: Zeganas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Zeganas was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Oranginia.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Zeganas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Zeganas was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Zeganas, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Zeganas, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Zeganas was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of THE0ISLAND.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Zeganas was endorsed by The Theocracy of Dominion Of Compassion.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Kevnaria, Wolfhunters, Kelvinski, Randomain, The Soylent Green Party, New Quantopia, Hazamaeia, Souvlaki, Dracoria, The United Dog Days Providence, Richecstan, Blogotopia, GaultVille, All glory to the hypno-toad, Seranis, Neo-Fantasia, Earth Federation, Aersoldorf, Dustwind, Royal Hindus, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Christian Indonesia, Noricum and Raetia, Wuyiuih Kaonnoe, Linkdahero, Fiodiya, The Kalmaray Technocracy, American Republic of Independent States, Khartago, Gitchie Manito, Solleana, Anollasia, Palaiologos II, Hamtown, Zyrcrestia, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Achiotopia, Aipotu Ruo, Ze Czech, Zaqaz Death, Forkbeardland, CzechoAmerican, No Hope, Wysrod, Pilrimania, Steidenland, Screaming Saint, Lamborghini Murcielago, United Stochacist States, Wisdomseekers, and 40 others.Nojia, Freres La Cote, Great-Bohemia, Auxos, Slaytania, Testa, Weaubleau, Rex Republic, Chronopolice, New Dracora, Kitakishino, Namabia, Beiluxia, Czechoslovachia, The Peach Islands, Grungerock, HEU 1, New gillingham, The Iron Crown Order, Lebenlauf, IceXChaos, Lollicash, Pacific Commonwealth, United Governments of Newrope, Puerto Barrio, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Tigreth, Steamhaven II, Terra de Portugal, Arbesia, Kokkinostan, Ilha Rongo Koa, Rob99887766, Magirion, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Dominion Of Compassion, THE0ISLAND, Oranginia, Manlinesslavia, and Ninabi.