The Imperial United Republics of Zeganas is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Ryan Kyojiri with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, strictly enforced bedtime, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 9.388 billion Zeganasians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Meggan. The average income tax rate is 78.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zeganasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,804 trillion Zegs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 192,248 Zegs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Zeganasian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation, Information Technology facilities are being turned into Feral Wolf habitats, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is totally unknown. Zeganas's national animal is the Feral Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Zeganas is ranked 27th in 10000 Islands and 1,448th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 875 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, Information Technology facilities are being turned into Feral Wolf habitats.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, the Zeganasian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Zeganas published "Maps of Zeganas" (Factbook: Geography).
- : Zeganas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Zeganas was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 10%).
- : Zeganas was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Zeganas, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Weedelia, Dimensionals, Alexreich, Achiotopia, Aipotu Ruo, Ru Fibi, Oldiron, Cardini, JCVega, Hamtown, The Iron Crown Order, Slowmeadow, RhoCancri, Palman, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Ilha Rongo Koa, SouthernSevenEmpire, Samonaemia, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Old Atlantica, Kelvaros Prime, Grimlandia, HN67, Palaiologos II, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Kokkinostan, Fiodiya, The Kalmaray Technocracy, United Governments of Newrope, Iontan, Randomain, New Icelandic Republic, Kyrizstanislav, Lamborghini Murcielago, Pilrimania, Gitchie Manito, Grungerock, Earth Federation, Myopic, Mystiquelle, Seranis, Seantonia, Future of Mankind, Putinen, The Tasmanian Islands, Tzo, Saecula, Chichonistan, Lesboes, Zeklandia, and 40 others.American Republic of Independent States, Knockturn Alley, Steidenland, Slaytania, The imperial state of Japan, Wolfhunters, Dustwind, Quicky Zebra, Linkdahero, Oranginia, Hacame, Zyrcrestia, Doltry, Coreras, Denly, Screaming Saint, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Paffnia, All glory to the hypno-toad, Samanar, Forkbeardland, Testa, Rex Republic, Nortelleve, Jamestonian Empire, Colonel Terrosit, Puzzlement Pizza, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Azerystan, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Kevnaria, Neversurrender, FreeGunsForAll, Forgotten Rights, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Persecution Mania, Osea Island, and New Katamenia.