The People's Republic of Zdravstvuite is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Wicked Dog of the North with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, prohibition of alcohol, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 26.254 billion Zdravstvuiteans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zdravstvuite City. The average income tax rate is 50.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zdravstvuitean economy, worth a remarkable 5,810 trillion llamas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 221,309 llamas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Many aides in The Wicked Dog of the North's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, and claiming to have performed the Heimlich Maneuver is a popular defense for assault charges. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zdravstvuite's national animal is the siberian llama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, claiming to have performed the Heimlich Maneuver is a popular defense for assault charges.
- : Zdravstvuite was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Zdravstvuite endorsed The Pristine United Provinces of Nultsia.
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- : Zdravstvuite was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, many aides in The Wicked Dog of the North's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Zdravstvuite was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Zyonn, Romosia, Empirix, Byzant, The Citizens Commonwealth, Liuchong, Perfect Sublime Masters, Indira, Shuddera, Panormia, The Sol Ecumene, Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Pactra, Sarotte, Razorback, Caneighda, Svyatoy Molnii, Rabidragonia, Saundie, Cocaine factory island, Libetarian Republics, Bowiemoria, Unibot III, The tiny dot, McStanistan, Doormat to the Lord, The Horror Channel, Lopea, UKIMAR RBON, Stabilitatem, The Royal Kingdom of Mexico, Herewestand, Novalium, Fuffopia, Equalitestria, Gelben, Anvola, Schwertland, CheesyCows, Evilness Islands, Berlitria, Al-Baghdadi, LPLTUKM, True Koreas Peoples Nation of Democracy, Pastafarianism Is Love, Murmel, Vladak, DEATH HOUSE, Pettlland, and 10 others.Ellsonian Dominion, Maisie Belle, Nekrosoto, Pan-Euroasia, Courania, Mongo-Highlander, Wolfsbane97761, Xitshiate, Nultsia, and Freedom States Republic.