“What do I sing for? Paradichlorobenzene”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Gardevoir Totality Sect of Zayon10 is a massive, devout nation, ruled by Gardevoir with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.902 billion, 1.901 billion of whom are zombies, Zayon10ians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Law & Order are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Annabelle's Sorrow. The average income tax rate is 63%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Shops were recently ransacked as cigarettes returned to the shelves, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and procrastination is a national sport. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Zayon10's national animal is the Annabelle Doll, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Zamorakian, and its currency is the Z10.
Zayon10 is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.01%
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 6 days ago: Zayon10 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 6 days ago: Zayon10 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 9 days ago: Zayon10 fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Zayon10, procrastination is a national sport.
- 15 days ago: Zayon10 was refounded in Osiris.
- 357 days ago: Zayon10 ceased to exist.
- 363 days ago: Zayon10 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 1 year 1 day ago: Zayon10 was struck by a Cure Missile from Fyranie, curing 91 million infected.
- 1 year 1 day ago: Zayon10 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 1 year 1 day ago: Zayon10 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.