“After the contest, the crown.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The People's Republic of Zayaz is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Christoper Richards with a fair hand, and remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.413 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although the Environment and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palmyra. The average income tax rate is 95%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and Zayaz's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime is totally unknown. Zayaz's national animal is the Maasai Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is buddhism, and its currency is the Zayazi Gold Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Zayaz was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 6 days ago: Zayaz was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 7 days ago: Zayaz was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 7 days ago: Zayaz was refounded in Lazarus.
- 14 days ago: Zayaz ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: Zayaz was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 18 days ago: Zayaz was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 19 days ago: Zayaz was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 29 days ago: Zayaz was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 32 days ago: Zayaz was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.