The Republic of Yumyum63 is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.391 billion Yumyum63ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yumyum63 City. The average income tax rate is 65.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Yumyum63ian economy, worth 293 trillion beuros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Soda Sales, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 54,424 beuros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages, Mr Happy's Funland has just been named Yumyum63's new capital, untold millions of beuros are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme, and pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yumyum63's national animal is the aramdillo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yumyum63 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- : Yumyum63 relocated from The Rejected Realms to Holy Rome.
- : Yumyum63 fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : Yumyum63 relocated from Osiris to The Rejected Realms.
- : Yumyum63 was refounded in Osiris.
- : Yumyum63 ceased to exist.
- : Yumyum63 fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Yumyum63 fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Yumyum63 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Yumyum63 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 5%).