The Corporation of Yugagar is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by the CEO with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, zero percent divorce rate, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 6.627 billion Yugagarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yuriyard. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Yugagarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,838 trillion YURS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 277,414 YURS, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 783,080 per year while the poor average 78,669, a ratio of 10.0 to 1.
The nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight, the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, nude art is becoming wildly popular, and punitive tariffs protect local industry. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Yugagar's national animal is the Dog, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the cult of weekly paycheck.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 hours ago
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Yugagar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Yugagar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 4 days ago: Yugagar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 10%).
- 7 days ago: Yugagar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Avoided.
- 7 days ago: Yugagar's influence in The Conservative Commonwealth fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- 11 days ago: Yugagar's influence in The Conservative Commonwealth rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- 13 days ago: Yugagar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 14 days ago: Yugagar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- 14 days ago: Yugagar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 16 days ago: Yugagar was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Rudest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: None.