The Corporation of Yugagar is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the CEO with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 7.271 billion Yugagarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yuriyard. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Yugagarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,994 trillion YURS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 274,373 YURS, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
The importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, the Dog is reportedly extinct, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, and randomly bombing neighboring countries has become the new national sport. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Yugagar's national animal is the Dog, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the cult of weekly paycheck.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yugagar was refounded in Osiris.
- : Yugagar ceased to exist.
- : Yugagar fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Yugagar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- : Yugagar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Yugagar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Yugagar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Yugagar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Yugagar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Yugagar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.