The Xenopolis of YoriZ is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its digital currency, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.306 billion Xenopolitans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Defense and Law & Order receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 3.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient xenopolitan economy, worth a remarkable 3,879 trillion e-gold™s a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,285 e-gold™s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
National parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', being impolite in public is punishable by heavy fines, abortions are routinely performed in YoriZ's hospitals, and crime has increased substantially since the police concentrated all their efforts on arresting the rich for loitering in their own homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. YoriZ's national animal is the bureau©rat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : YoriZ endorsed The Principality of State of Manila.
- : YoriZ was endorsed by The Principality of State of Manila.
- : YoriZ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to sexual privacy".
- : YoriZ created a new poll in Anarchy: "What's your favourite color?".
- : YoriZ published "The Xenopolis of YoriZ - City of Foreigners" (Factbook: Overview).
- : YoriZ granted Border Control and Embassies authority to The Didacticracy of Hattifnattia as principal-agent in Anarchy.
- : YoriZ granted Border Control and Embassies authority to The Democratic Republic of Atomic Exotic as principal-agent in Anarchy.
- : YoriZ granted Border Control and Embassies authority to The Green Community of Irontown II as principal-agent in Anarchy.
- : YoriZ granted Border Control and Embassies authority to The Creeping Celestial Vault of Sun and Moon and Stars as principal-agent in Anarchy.
- : YoriZ granted Border Control authority to The Free Land of Galahe as principal-agent in Anarchy.
Endorsements Received: 13 » New Sensual Delights, Echelon State, Sierra Lyricalia, Astrum Nigrum, Galahe, Sun and Moon and Stars, Irontown II, Atomic Exotic, Hattifnattia, Wulkrieg, Renewed Dissonance, Natapoc, and State of Manila.