The AnarCity of YoriZ is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and lack of airports. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 23.961 billion anarchists enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Healthcare. Income tax is unheard of.
The all-consuming anarchist economy, worth a remarkable 3,322 trillion e-gold™s a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,670 e-gold™s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Animal control is going door-to-door releasing all pets back into the wild, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and the government is almost completely paralyzed by the recent abolishment of the tax code. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. YoriZ's national animal is the bureau©rat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 16 hours ago
- 1 day 4 hours ago: YoriZ fell out of the world Top 5% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: YoriZ fell out of the regional Top 5% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: YoriZ fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Public Sector.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: YoriZ fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Public Sector.
- 6 days ago: YoriZ fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 11 days ago: YoriZ was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- 11 days ago: YoriZ was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- 13 days ago: YoriZ was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 15 days ago: YoriZ fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 15 days ago: YoriZ fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 12 » New Sensual Delights, Natapoc, Blankovia, Anarchadom, Echelon State, Sierra Lyricalia, Astrum Nigrum, Hardcorepunk, Galahe, Cor Lux, Sun and Moon and Stars, and Consejo Regional de Defensa de Aragon.