The Queendom of YoloSololand is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Supreme Mistress Clarissa Magen Fairy with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, public floggings, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, devout population of 4.092 billion YoloSololandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Social Policy are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Domina City. The average income tax rate is 75.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong YoloSololandian economy, worth 366 trillion Rainbows a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 89,562 Rainbows, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged, students and teachers are regularly stopped and searched for symbols of religious affiliation before class, and soldiers are equipped with multi-million Rainbow battlesuits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. YoloSololand's national animal is the Unicorn, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 6 days ago: YoloSololand altered its national flag.
- 6 days ago: YoloSololand relocated from Balder to Albion.
- 6 days ago: YoloSololand was refounded in Balder.
- 14 days ago: YoloSololand ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: YoloSololand fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 28 days ago: YoloSololand was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 38 days ago: YoloSololand fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 42 days ago: Following new legislation in YoloSololand, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Rainbow battlesuits.
- 42 days ago: YoloSololand altered its national flag.
- 42 days ago: YoloSololand relocated from Balder to Albion.