“God Bless Our King Abdul”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Kingdom of Yohannes is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King Abdul IV with a fair hand, and notable for its surprisingly youthful workforce, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.058 billion Yohannesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Te Whanganui-a-Tara. The average income tax rate is 4.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Yohannesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,111 trillion Quertz russlings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 122,716 Quertz russlings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, billions of Quertz russlings are being poured into a space program, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high, and copyright laws have been abolished. Crime is almost non-existent. Yohannes's national animal is the Fishmonger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholic Church.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Yohannes altered its national flag.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Yohannes changed its national motto to "God Bless Our King Abdul".
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Yohannes changed its national motto to "God Bless the True King Abdul".
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Yohannes changed its national leader to "King Abdul IV" and its nation type to "Kingdom".
- 4 days ago: Yohannes fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 7 days ago: Yohannes fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 9 days ago: Yohannes altered its national flag.
- 10 days ago: Yohannes was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided.
- 25 days ago: Yohannes fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 33 days ago: Yohannes lodged a message on the Maredoratica Regional Message Board.