“Khen Pef Ran”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: North Africa
The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by High Chieftainess Demiana Bayoumi with a fair hand, and remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 7.323 billion RemenYohs enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Social Equality and the Environment are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nashete. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Religious education is a new government priority, organ donation is compulsory, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, and children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet. Crime is totally unknown. Yoh-en-Boeit's national animal is the Mooncalf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Toril.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Yoh-en-Boeit was ranked #1 in the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Yoh-en-Boeit was endorsed by Disappointment cormac.
- 5 days ago: Yoh-en-Boeit was endorsed by The United States of Malte.
- 9 days ago: Yoh-en-Boeit was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 5%).
- 12 days ago: Yoh-en-Boeit was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Yoh-en-Boeit, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet.
- 24 days ago: Yoh-en-Boeit agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and The House Of The Eclipse.
- 24 days ago: Yoh-en-Boeit agreed to construct embassies between North Africa and Ministreyl Union.
- 24 days ago: Yoh-en-Boeit updated the World Factbook entry in North Africa.
- 25 days ago: Yoh-en-Boeit was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nudest (last census: Top 10%).