The Republic of Ykill is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lord 420 with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions and state-planned economy. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.467 billion Ykillians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of wasted Fruitfly. The average income tax rate is 40.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ykillian economy, worth 184 trillion 4leaves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 74,666 4leaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Eight year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas, child labor has been outlawed, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles, and the government is sending thousands of citizens overseas to defend a square mile of land. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ykill's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ykill's influence in Obamaland rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- : Following new legislation in Ykill, the government is sending thousands of citizens overseas to defend a square mile of land.
- : Ykill relocated from Lazarus to Obamaland.
- : Ykill founded the region Obamaland.
- : Ykill was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Ykill ceased to exist.
- : Ykill fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Ykill, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles.
- : Following new legislation in Ykill, child labor has been outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Ykill, eight year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas.