“Best flag for a role playing nation!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Democratic States of YesoVenda is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Censored with a fair hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.101 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of your mom. The average income tax rate is 94%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing industries.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, the children of YesoVenda are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and guns are banned. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. YesoVenda's national animal is the Killer Queen, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Unitarian Universalistism , and its currency is the Yeso.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 3 days 17 hours ago: YesoVenda was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 8 days ago: YesoVenda fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in YesoVenda, guns are banned.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in YesoVenda, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in YesoVenda, the children of YesoVenda are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in YesoVenda, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 12 days ago: YesoVenda lodged a message on the Baramule Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: YesoVenda relocated from Weopi to Baramule.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in YesoVenda, artists are pillars of society.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in YesoVenda, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.