The Most Serene Republic of Yentria is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dawn with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, ban on automobiles, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 9.737 billion Yentrianites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Social Policy, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 63.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Yentrish economy, worth 390 trillion Leaves a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 40,058 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders, and commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yentria's national animal is the White Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Bare-It-All Tuna Nation of Siuts.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Empire of Urinai.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Rabid Democratic Pack of The United Dog Days Providence.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Wailfolk.
- : Yentria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Material Safeguards".
Endorsements Received: 17 » Palman, Earth Federation, AmericaIS THE BEST, Lamborghini Murcielago, Achiotopia, Paffnia, FreeGunsForAll, Kelvinski, RhoCancri, The Tasmanian Islands, Grimlandia, Zeganas, Lady of the light, Wailfolk, The United Dog Days Providence, Urinai, and Siuts.