The Most Serene Republic of Yentria is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Dawn with a fair hand, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.726 billion Yentrianites hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Social Policy, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 64.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Yentrish economy, worth 514 trillion Leaves a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 47,997 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yentria's national animal is the White Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Yentria was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Central Realms.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Tranquil Haven of Cesaris.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Republic of Atlanta Island.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Palman, Earth Federation, AmericaIS THE BEST, Lamborghini Murcielago, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Kelvinski, The Tasmanian Islands, Grimlandia, Zeganas, Lady of the light, Wailfolk, The United Dog Days Providence, Urinai, Siuts, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Dopiax, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Metricis, Atlanta Island, Cesaris, and Central Realms.