The Most Serene Republic of Yentria is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dawn with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.991 billion Yentrianites are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 61.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Yentrish economy, worth 297 trillion Leaves a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 33,082 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else, the only places to see White Wolves now are at local zoos, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is totally unknown. Yentria's national animal is the White Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Tiny Snowy Dreamy Republic of Kelvinski.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- : Yentria was endorsed by The WA Puppet of FreeGunsForAll.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Democratic States of WolfVale.
- : Yentria endorsed The Protectorate of Paffnia.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Protectorate of Paffnia.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of New Naprela Islands.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.