The Most Serene Republic of Yentria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Dawn with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.293 billion Yentrianites love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 67.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Yentrish economy, worth 508 trillion Leaves a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 45,063 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists are forbidden to enter Native Yentrish lands, the nation's new monarch embarrasses himself during state visits, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yentria's national animal is the White Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Venkorata.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 10% for Largest Governments and Most Inclusive.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Republic of Boltor.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Pint of Guinness of The Soylent Green Party.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties.
- : Yentria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Sexual Privacy".
- : Yentria was endorsed by Militanis.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Palman, Earth Federation, AmericaIS THE BEST, Lamborghini Murcielago, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Kelvinski, The Tasmanian Islands, Grimlandia, Zeganas, Wailfolk, The United Dog Days Providence, Siuts, Dopiax, Puzzlement Pizza, Atlanta Island, Cesaris, The Soylent Green Party, Boltor, and Venkorata.