The Most Serene Republic of Yentria is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dawn with a fair hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.55 billion Yentrianites enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 67.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Yentrish economy, worth 575 trillion Leaves a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 49,841 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists are forbidden to enter Native Yentrish lands, the nation's new monarch embarrasses himself during state visits, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yentria's national animal is the White Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Yentria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Yentria was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Republic of Brasilia.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Constitutionocracy of Spncrgmn.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Venkorata.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 10% for Largest Governments and Most Inclusive.
Endorsements Received: 18 » Palman, Earth Federation, Lamborghini Murcielago, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Kelvinski, The Tasmanian Islands, Grimlandia, Zeganas, Wailfolk, The United Dog Days Providence, Siuts, Atlanta Island, The Soylent Green Party, Boltor, Venkorata, Spncrgmn, and Brasilia.