“ צביעות היא תנאי מוקדם להצלחה חומרית”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Glorious Republic of Yedzdi is a colossal, economically powerful nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.387 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt individuals concentrates mainly on Defence, although Education and Law & Order are on the agenda. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Gambling.
Artists are pillars of society, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine, and reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yedzdi's national animal is the Cobra, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Syn.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 13 hours ago: Yedzdi was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 5 days ago: Yedzdi was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: Yedzdi was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 7 days ago: Yedzdi was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 8 days ago: Yedzdi was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 10 days ago: Yedzdi fell out of the world Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 11 days ago: Yedzdi was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 11 days ago: Yedzdi was refounded.
- 12 days ago: Yedzdi ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: Yedzdi was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden (last census: Top 5%).