The Queen's State of Yaue is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, compulsory military service, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed population of 9.289 billion Yaueans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Law & Order, although Social Policy, Education, and Industry are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Yauean economy, worth 360 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is 38,757 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, and foreigners are treated with great suspicion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yaue's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity: 29 days ago
- 64 days ago: Yaue altered the regional flag of Krasnodar.
- 266 days ago: Yaue changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 266 days ago: Yaue altered its national flag.
- 305 days ago: Yaue was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 1 year 22 days ago: Yaue altered the regional flag of Krasnodar.
- 1 year 22 days ago: Yaue altered its national flag.
- 1 year 27 days ago: Yaue proposed constructing embassies between Krasnodar and Mackenzie.
- 1 year 27 days ago: Yaue proposed constructing embassies between Krasnodar and Kurgan.
- 1 year 27 days ago: Yaue altered the regional flag of Krasnodar.
- 1 year 27 days ago: Yaue altered its national flag.