The XD of XD is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by xD with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service and complete lack of prisons. The hard-working, cynical population of 7.306 billion xDians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Welfare, although Education, Spirituality, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Public Transport and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of xD. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.0%.
The very strong XDian economy, worth 220 trillion xDs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 30,174 xDs, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
XD has designated xD as its capital city and xD has just been declared ruler of XD in an international press conference. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. XD's national animal is the xD, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 21 hours ago
- 2 days 22 hours ago: XD's influence in Maltropian Puppet Confederacy fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Truckler".
- 3 days 20 hours ago: XD changed its national animal to "xD".
- 3 days 20 hours ago: XD altered its national flag.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: XD changed its national demonym to "xDian" and its nation type to "XD".
- 3 days 21 hours ago: XD relocated from Lazarus to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: XD was refounded in Lazarus.
- 4 days ago: XD ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: XD fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 128 days ago: XD was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 215 days ago: XD was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).