The Grand Thedosian Imperium of Xanixi is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Primarch Valerius with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 10.345 billion Thedosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ephays. The average income tax rate is 89.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thedosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,344 trillion Imperial credits a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 129,939 Imperial credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Xanixi's national animal is the Imperial firefox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Xanixi's influence in Yamato rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Xanixi's influence in Yamato rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Xanixi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Xanixi, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Xanixi, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
- : Following new legislation in Xanixi, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Xanixi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Xanixi lodged a message on the Yamato Regional Message Board.
- : Xanixi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Xanixi changed its national animal to "Imperial firefox".