“Let us hold hands with our mother, our Queen”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Queendom of Wyare is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Queen Lydia Cuthbertson Shelley with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 3.653 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fleurette. The average income tax rate is 99%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wyare's national animal is the Snowy Owl, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Religion, and its currency is the Qun.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Wyare, skateparks can be found in every city.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Wyare, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- 42 days ago: Wyare was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 66 days ago: Wyare voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom to Bear Arms".
- 73 days ago: Wyare's influence in Asgardia fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- 85 days ago: Wyare voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Network Neutrality".
- 87 days ago: Wyare voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate NAZI EUROPE"".
- 88 days ago: Wyare voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Shelter".
- 89 days ago: Wyare voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 92 days ago: Wyare published the Factbook "political compass".
Endorsements Received: None.