“YES! YES! YES!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The World Federation of WWE Entertainment is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Vince McMahon with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.939 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Public Transport. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of WWE HQ. The average income tax rate is 24%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Trout Farming.
The government seizes all major gold finds, the education system has gotten a recent boost in spending, it is now illegal for teens to view any sites except Club Kitten and My Little Donkey, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. WWE Entertainment's national animal is the Batista, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Ticket.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 3 days 22 hours ago: WWE Entertainment fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 5 days ago: WWE Entertainment's influence in Sarandi fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 5 days ago: WWE Entertainment changed its national motto to "YES! YES! YES!".
- 6 days ago: WWE Entertainment altered its national flag.
- 6 days ago: WWE Entertainment relocated from Osiris to Sarandi.
- 6 days ago: WWE Entertainment was refounded in Osiris.
- 7 days ago: WWE Entertainment ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: WWE Entertainment was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 25 days ago: WWE Entertainment's influence in Sarandi fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- 52 days ago: WWE Entertainment's influence in Sarandi fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".