The Socialist Federation of Wulaishen is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by General Yi Wu Lai with an even hand, and notable for its conspicuous electricity pylons, parental licensing program, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 12.057 billion Wulais have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Spirituality and Welfare also on the agenda, while Environment and Public Transport receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sa. The average income tax rate is 55.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Wulaishenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,150 trillion Sas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 178,376 Sas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The lowest age at which one can marry has been recently lowered to 12, people unhook their phones at night to escape a never-ending barrage of phone calls, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, and chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom. Crime is totally unknown. Wulaishen's national animal is the Snowy Owl, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Theravada Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wulaishen was endorsed by The Minjung Republic of Hanguk.
- : Wulaishen fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Wulaishen fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Wulaishen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- : Wulaishen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Wulaishen was endorsed by The Kingdom of Gelug.
- : Wulaishen endorsed The Yeti's Empire on the Ice of Wooosaa.
- : Wulaishen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : Wulaishen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Wulaishen was endorsed by The Magicka-Tech State of Fiercewood.