The Forest Realm of Wolfhawk is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by GLJordan with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 27.676 billion Wolfhawkians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curiosity City. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The large but stagnant Wolfhawkian economy, worth 419 trillion lanterns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 15,157 lanterns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials, board shorts have replaced board rooms, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wolfhawk's national animal is the ferret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Silver Empress.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wolfhawk lodged a message on the Emeraldise Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Wolfhawk was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Wolfhawk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
- : Wolfhawk was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Wolfhawk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Threlizdun.