The Forest Realm of Wolfhawk is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by GLJordan with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 25.543 billion Wolfhawkians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curiosity City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Wolfhawkian economy, worth 396 trillion lanterns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 15,530 lanterns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, and Wolfhawk is notorious for its citizens' infidelity. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wolfhawk's national animal is the ferret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Silver Empress.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, Wolfhawk is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Wolfhawk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Researching Unique Ecosystems".
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Wolfhawk approved the World Assembly proposal "Researching Unique Ecosystems".
- : Wolfhawk lodged a message on the Emeraldise Regional Message Board.
- : Wolfhawk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The World Assembly".
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Wolfhawk agreed to construct embassies between Emeraldise and Cebu.
- : Wolfhawk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Threlizdun.