The Forest Realm of Wolfhawk is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by GLJordan with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 24.977 billion Wolfhawkians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curiosity City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Wolfhawkian economy, worth 384 trillion lanterns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 15,388 lanterns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government enforces a policy of 'from each according to their ability, to each according to the available budget', the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Wolfhawk, children are sent to either religious or secular schools, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wolfhawk's national animal is the ferret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Silver Empress.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 hours ago
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Wolfhawk lodged a message on the Emeraldise Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Wolfhawk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preserving Antimicrobials".
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Wolfhawk approved the World Assembly proposal "Indigenous Equality Act".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, children are sent to either religious or secular schools.
- 4 days ago: Wolfhawk agreed to construct embassies between Emeraldise and Green Nation.
- 5 days ago: Wolfhawk was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 6 days ago: Wolfhawk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States"".
- 8 days ago: Wolfhawk lodged a message on the Emeraldise Regional Message Board.
- 9 days ago: Wolfhawk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Threlizdun.