The Forest Realm of Wolfhawk is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by GLJordan with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 25.842 billion Wolfhawkians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curiosity City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Wolfhawkian economy, worth 398 trillion lanterns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 15,418 lanterns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has an international reputation for compassion, the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly, and replacement organs are grown in vats. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wolfhawk's national animal is the ferret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Silver Empress.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wolfhawk agreed to construct embassies between Emeraldise and Planet ZOI.
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Wolfhawk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly.
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores.
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Wolfhawk was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, Book Publishing facilities are being turned into ferret habitats.
- : Following new legislation in Wolfhawk, police escort anti-abortion activists to free speech cages if they try to express their views.
- : Wolfhawk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Threlizdun.