“Let the wolf go!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: Eggplant City
The Long Lost Lair of Wolfcubs is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by 'Lone Wolf' Richards with an iron fist, and notable for its suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7.662 billion Wolfcubsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belle Lair. The average income tax rate is 83%. A small but healthy private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Citizens re-mortgage their homes to buy lottery tickets, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, surveillance cameras are banned, and children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wolfcubs's national animal is the wolf, its national religion is The Circle of the Wolf, and its currency is the cub.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Wolfcubs, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Wolfcubs's influence in Eggplant City fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- 4 days ago: Wolfcubs's influence in Eggplant City rose from "Minnow" to "Ambassador".
- 4 days ago: Wolfcubs relocated from Atlantis to Eggplant City.
- 4 days ago: Wolfcubs applied to join the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Wolfcubs resigned from the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Wolfcubs, surveillance cameras are banned.
- 4 days ago: Wolfcubs endorsed The Republic of Madrocea.
- 4 days ago: Wolfcubs relocated from Eggplant City to Atlantis.
- 4 days ago: Wolfcubs was admitted to the World Assembly.