The Long Lost Lair of Wolfcubs is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by 'Lone Wolf' Richards with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.258 billion Wolfcubsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belle Lair. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 79.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Wolfcubsian economy, worth 903 trillion cubs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 109,381 cubs, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Wolves with strange deformities like three eyes and tentacles have been seen prancing through the countryside where industrial waste is dumped, wolves are considered a delicacy, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers, and the government seizes all major gold finds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wolfcubs's national animal is the wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Circle of the Wolf.
Wolfcubs is ranked 50,790th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry, scoring 1 on the Kelly Criterion Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Wolfcubs lodged a message on the Futaba Aoi Regional Message Board.
- 6 hours ago: Wolfcubs altered its national flag.
- 6 hours ago: Wolfcubs relocated from Eggplant City to Futaba Aoi.
- 5 days ago: Wolfcubs was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: Wolfcubs was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Wolfcubs, the government seizes all major gold finds.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Wolfcubs, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers.
- 9 days ago: Wolfcubs was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 11 days ago: Wolfcubs fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Wolfcubs, wolves are considered a delicacy.