The Kingdom of Wittle Jenny is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 9.373 billion Wittle Jennyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 70.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Wittle Jennyian economy, worth 305 trillion wittles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Woodchip Exports industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 32,578 wittles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wittle Jenny's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wittle Jenny's influence in The Universe rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Wittle Jenny's influence in The Universe rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Wittle Jenny's influence in The Universe rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Wittle Jenny's influence in The Universe rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Wittle Jenny's influence in The Universe rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Wittle Jenny relocated from Osiris to The Universe.
- : Wittle Jenny was refounded in Osiris.
- : Wittle Jenny ceased to exist.
- : Wittle Jenny was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Wittle Jenny's influence in The Universe rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".