“No need for that one”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Beach
The Surfers of Wipe Out is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning animal population. The cynical population of 5.406 billion Wipe Outians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Social Equality, Law & Order, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 29%, but much higher for the wealthy. A very small private sector is dominated by the Cheese Exports industry.
The police force is rumoured to be made up of evil shadows with no souls, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, gigantic new prisons are springing up all over the nation, and the Federal Council of Wipe Out has been announced as the new Head of State. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Wipe Out's national animal is the animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 days ago
- 9 days ago: Wipe Out fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 21 days ago: Wipe Out relocated from Lazarus to The Beach.
- 21 days ago: Wipe Out was refounded in Lazarus.
- 275 days ago: Wipe Out ceased to exist.
- 288 days ago: Wipe Out was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- 317 days ago: Wipe Out was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian (last census: Top 5%).
- 330 days ago: Wipe Out fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 331 days ago: Wipe Out was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Authoritarian (last census: Top 10%).
- 345 days ago: Wipe Out was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 352 days ago: Wipe Out's influence in The Beach fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".