“Pacem Omnimodo - Peace At All Costs”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Black Mesa Islands
The Republica of Wilfred Test is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Pk Phillip Keys with an even hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 8.052 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nymphadora City. The average income tax rate is 68%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Voting is compulsory, the nation leads Black Mesa Islands in per capita stalking, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages, and military funding has been stripped back. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wilfred Test's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is No Official Religion, and its currency is the Quirke.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 13 hours ago
- 10 days ago: Wilfred Test was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 10 days ago: Wilfred Test was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 14 days ago: Wilfred Test was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- 17 days ago: Wilfred Test's influence in Black Mesa Islands rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 18 days ago: Wilfred Test changed its national leader to "Pk Phillip Keys".
- 18 days ago: Wilfred Test endorsed The Dark Arms Commander of Burned lands.
- 27 days ago: Wilfred Test was endorsed by The Paradaisu· rerumu of Congotar.
- 28 days ago: Wilfred Test was endorsed by The Glorious Republic of Susria.
- 28 days ago: Wilfred Test lost the endorsement of The Glorious Republic of Susria.
- 37 days ago: Wilfred Test was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).