The Perpetually Confused State of Whatia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dave with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, hatred of cheese, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.799 billion Whatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nessaypah. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Whatian economy, worth a remarkable 5,420 trillion cheap bottles of wine a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 237,736 cheap bottles of wine, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million cheap bottles of wine of property damage, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Whatia's national animal is the picnic table bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Whatia was endorsed by The Community of Communist-Union.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Whatia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Whatia was ranked #1 in the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: Whatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 5 days ago: Whatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 8 days ago: Whatia was endorsed by The Union of Socialist States of Buena Jersey.
- 8 days ago: Whatia was ranked #1 in the region for Most Developed.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Whatia, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- 9 days ago: Whatia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 10 days ago: Whatia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.