The Dominion of Werewolves is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, ban on automobiles, and enforced nudity. The hard-nosed population of 6.674 billion Werewolvesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Howling Moon City. The average income tax rate is 44.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Werewolvesian economy, worth 302 trillion Claws a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,303 Claws, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, Leader has just been declared ruler of Werewolves in an international press conference, a major religion has been named as Werewolves's national religion, and public nudity is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Werewolves's national animal is the werewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 17 hours ago
- 13 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 5% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 40 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 57 days ago: Werewolves changed its national faith to "a major religion" and its leader to "Leader".
- 70 days ago: Werewolves was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 96 days ago: Werewolves's influence in The Jesuit Nations rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 124 days ago: Werewolves's influence in The Jesuit Nations fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 150 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
- 159 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- 219 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 5% for Best Weather.
- 226 days ago: Werewolves was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average (last census: Top 5%).