|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: The Jesuit Nations
The Dominion of Werewolves is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its enforced nudity. The hard-nosed population of 5.039 billion Werewolvesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Public Transport, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Howling Moon City. The average income tax rate is 40%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Trout Farming.
Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, Leader has just been declared ruler of Werewolves in an international press conference, a major religion has been named as Werewolves's national religion, and public nudity is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control. Werewolves's national animal is the werewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Claw.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Werewolves was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Werewolves was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 5 days ago: Werewolves was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential.
- 25 days ago: Werewolves was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 146 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 150 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- 160 days ago: Following new legislation in Werewolves, public nudity is compulsory.
- 222 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 236 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 258 days ago: Werewolves fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.