The Hyperdimensional Omniverse of Welsh Britain is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by everyone with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 11.353 billion Welsh Britainians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tumultus. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The strong Welsh Britainian economy, worth a remarkable 1,331 trillion Certificates of Labour a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 117,303 Certificates of Labour, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, graffiti graces every city's streets, divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets, and Dragons are considered a delicacy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Welsh Britain's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Welsh Britain's influence in The Internationale rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Welsh Britain's influence in The Internationale rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Welsh Britain's influence in The Internationale rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Welsh Britain's influence in The Internationale rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Welsh Britain was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, and Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 5% for Most Advanced Public Education and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Welsh Britain endorsed The Federal Socialist Republic of Asturies-Llion.
- : Welsh Britain was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Welsh Britain applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Welsh Britain relocated from The Communist Bloc to The Internationale.
- : Welsh Britain changed its national leader to "everyone" and its motto to "Yaaaaas queen.".
Endorsements Received: None.