|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Communist International
The Hyperdimensional Omniverse of Welsh Britain is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by everyone and no-one with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 11.049 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tumultus. The average income tax rate is 99%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, graffiti graces every city's streets, divorce lawyers are found begging on the streets, and Dragons are considered a delicacy. Crime is totally unknown. Welsh Britain's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Certificate of Labour.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Welsh Britain was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Welsh Britain was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 10 days ago: Welsh Britain was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 17 days ago: Welsh Britain was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 19 days ago: Welsh Britain was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 21 days ago: Welsh Britain was endorsed by The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City.
- 22 days ago: Welsh Britain lodged a message on the Communist International Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: Welsh Britain altered its national flag.
- 22 days ago: Welsh Britain was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 22 days ago: Welsh Britain applied to join the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.