“Use It Or Lose It”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Immortal Kingdom of Weimania is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Albert VIII with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 9.168 billion Weimans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Education, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Weimanhelm. The average income tax rate is 51%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Retail, Tourism, and Gambling industries.
Breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace, Weimania is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, and the education system is famed for its taxing exams. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Weimania's national animal is the Rattlesnake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Lutheranism, and its currency is the Moola.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Weimania, the education system is famed for its taxing exams.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Weimania, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Weimania was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 4 days ago: Weimania fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Average.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Weimania, Weimania is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Weimania, breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace.
- 9 days ago: Weimania resigned from the World Assembly.
- 15 days ago: Weimania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Individual Working Freedoms".
- 15 days ago: Weimania was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Weimania, school uniforms are compulsory.