The Returning Presence of Warzone ll is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.399 billion Warzone llians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. The average income tax rate is 66.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Warzone llian economy, worth 39.3 trillion dollar a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Average income is 28,081 dollar, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Warzone ll's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warzone ll was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Warzone ll's influence in Nihonto rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Warzone ll's influence in Nihonto rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Warzone ll's influence in Nihonto rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Warzone ll's influence in Nihonto rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Warzone ll's influence in Nihonto rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Warzone ll relocated from Lord of the roms to Nihonto.
- : Warzone ll relocated from Unity to Lord of the roms.
- : Warzone ll altered its national flag.
- : Warzone ll's influence in Unity rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".