The Returning Presence of Warzone ll is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.869 billion Warzone llians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. The average income tax rate is 66.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Warzone llian economy, worth 52.5 trillion dollar a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Average income is 28,116 dollar, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Warzone ll's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warzone ll's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Warzone ll's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Warzone ll's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Warzone ll was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Warzone ll ceased to exist.
- : Warzone ll's influence in Nihonto rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Warzone ll's influence in Nihonto rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Warzone ll applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Warzone ll was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Warzone ll's influence in Nihonto rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".