“Shoot first, ask later”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Warzone Airspace
The Dogfighters of Warzone Codger is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Warwick Z Codger with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.707 billion Warzone Codgerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Commerce and Religion & Spirituality are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Codgerstok. The average income tax rate is 59%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Max Barry is this year's Miss Warzone Codger, emigration to countries with labor laws is all the rage, the government has implemented minimum wage laws, and cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Warzone Codger's national animal is the Gran Torino, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Humanity, and its currency is the Old Metal Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 8 days ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 11 days ago: Warzone Codger changed its national nation type to "Dogfighters".
- 12 days ago: Warzone Codger was endorsed by The Lightmont Founder of Gradea.
- 15 days ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 17 days ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 17 days ago: Warzone Codger was endorsed by The Lightmont Founder of Gradea.
- 19 days ago: Warzone Codger was endorsed by The Lightmont Founder of Gradea.
- 23 days ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 24 days ago: Warzone Codger was endorsed by The Hedonistic Dimension of Scarlet Harlot.
- 24 days ago: Warzone Codger's influence in Warzone Airspace fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".