“Humanity will survive”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Warzone Airspace
The Living God-King of Warzone Codger is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Warwick Z Codger with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.327 billion Warzone Codgerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Commerce and Religion & Spirituality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Codgerstok. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 47%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing", and a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Warzone Codger's national animal is the Gran Torino, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Humanity, and its currency is the Old Metal Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 minute ago
- 12 hours ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 15 hours ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Warzone Codger voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Warzone Codger, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Warzone Codger, teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing".
- 4 days ago: Warzone Codger was endorsed by The Republic of Luthul.
- 4 days ago: Warzone Codger fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Crisisies.