“Humanity will survive”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Warzone Airspace
The Undead King of Warzone Codger is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Warwick Z Codger with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.035 billion Warzone Codgerians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Commerce and Religion & Spirituality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Codgerstok. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 46%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer, and speaking out against the government is punishable by flogging. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Warzone Codger's national animal is the Gran Torino, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Humanity, and its currency is the Old Metal Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 20 hours ago
- 11 days ago: Warzone Codger fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 12 days ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 28 days ago: Warzone Codger's influence in Warzone Airspace fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- 31 days ago: Warzone Codger fell out of the world Top 1% for Most Average.
- 35 days ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 42 days ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 62 days ago: Warzone Codger fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 63 days ago: Warzone Codger relocated from Union of Democratic Nations to Warzone Airspace.
- 63 days ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Union of Democratic Nations Regional Message Board.
- 63 days ago: Warzone Codger relocated from Warzone Airspace to Union of Democratic Nations.