“Shoot first, ask later”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Warzone Airspace
The Protectorate of Warzone Codger is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Warwick Z Codger with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.52 billion Warzone Codgerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Commerce and Religion & Spirituality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Codgerstok. The average income tax rate is 57%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Book Publishing.
Max Barry is this year's Miss Warzone Codger, emigration to countries with labor laws is all the rage, the government has implemented minimum wage laws, and cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Warzone Codger's national animal is the Gran Torino, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Humanity, and its currency is the Old Metal Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Warzone Codger voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 19 hours ago: Warzone Codger voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Average.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average.
- 6 days ago: Warzone Codger fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Primitive.
- 6 days ago: Warzone Codger was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Fiddlalia.
- 9 days ago: Warzone Codger voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lazarus".
- 9 days ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Warzone Codger, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- 15 days ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.