The Dogfighters of Warzone Codger is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Warwick Z Codger with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 10.576 billion Warzone Codgers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Environment, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Welfare and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Codgerstok. The average income tax rate is 69.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Warzone Codgers economy, worth 808 trillion Old Metal Coins a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 76,420 Old Metal Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
The well-off can quite literally buy extra votes, Warwick Z Codger panders to nontraditional families, the Gran Torino is reportedly extinct, and the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem. Warzone Codger's national animal is the Gran Torino, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Humanity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warzone Codger resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- : Warzone Codger's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Warzone Codger voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Landmine Safety Protocol".
- : Warzone Codger voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend BearNation".
- : Warzone Codger endorsed The WZAI Sky Lord of Warzone Malviet.
- : Warzone Codger was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Warzone Codger applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Warzone Codger's influence in Warzone Airspace fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".