“Man's greatest fear is freedom”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Hegemony
Location: Warzone Airspace
The Aerial Emperor of Warzone Codger is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Warren Codge with an even hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.255 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Codgerande. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The minority party is vilified for everything from fires to earthquakes, the government seizes the property of the recently deceased, loans are available for students from poor families, and curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net. Crime is crippling. Warzone Codger's national animal is the Gran Torino, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Internationalism, and its currency is the Olde Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 42 minutes ago
- 42 minutes ago: Warzone Codger voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reduction of Abortion Act"".
- 8 hours ago: Warzone Codger ejected and banned The Queendom of Protease from Warzone Airspace.
- 8 hours ago: Warzone Codger ejected and banned The Armed Republic of The Hounds of War from Warzone Airspace.
- 8 hours ago: Warzone Codger became WA Delegate of Warzone Airspace.
- 13 hours ago: Warzone Codger withdrew its endorsement from The Warcracy of Tanou.
- 13 hours ago: Warzone Codger was endorsed by The Grim Reaper of Nicholas von Sinterklaas.
- 15 hours ago: Warzone Codger endorsed The Warcracy of Tanou.
- 15 hours ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 15 hours ago: Warzone Codger relocated from Cat Burglars to Warzone Airspace.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Warzone Codger, curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net.
Endorsements Received: 1 (Nicholas von Sinterklaas)