“Shoot first, ask later”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Warzone Airspace
The Dogfighters of Warzone Codger is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Warwick Z Codger with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 8.927 billion Warzone Codgerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Environment, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Welfare and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Codgerstok. The average income tax rate is 68.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Warzone Codgerian economy, worth 676 trillion Old Metal Coins a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 75,793 Old Metal Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths, atheists are heavily taxed, anti-government web sites are springing up, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Codgerstok Times is sold out. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem. Warzone Codger's national animal is the Gran Torino, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Humanity.
Warzone Codger is ranked 1st in Warzone Airspace and 9,865th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 412.1 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Warzone Codger's influence in Warzone Airspace fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Warzone Codger's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Warzone Codger relocated from The Rejected Realms to Warzone Airspace.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Warzone Codger relocated from Warzone Airspace to The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Warzone Codger was ejected and banned from Warzone Airspace by The Emperor of Bokassa.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Warzone Codger was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 4 days ago: Warzone Codger resigned from the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Warzone Codger lodged a message on the Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Warzone Codger, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Codgerstok Times is sold out.