The Revolutionary Nation of Warrior Thorin is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Vladimir Tito with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, avowedly heterosexual populace, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.298 billion Warrior Thorinians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warrior Thorin City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 55.3%.
The powerhouse Warrior Thorinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,239 trillion Francoes a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 100,809 Francoes, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
Fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, children's toy tractors have been seized as state property, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and EpiPen sales have skyrocketed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Warrior Thorin's national animal is the Chromatic Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Francoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Warrior Thorin was endorsed by The Pacifican Tribune of Pergamon.
- : Warrior Thorin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Dyr Nasad".
- : Warrior Thorin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Security Protocol".
- : Warrior Thorin was endorsed by The Republic of Mureybet.
- : Warrior Thorin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Law Enforcement Education".
- : Warrior Thorin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Thomas Branson III".
- : Warrior Thorin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cyber Security Convention"".
- : Warrior Thorin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Caelapes".
- : Warrior Thorin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Alliance Against Nazis".