The Revolutionary Nation of Warrior Thorin is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Vladimir Tito with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 10.843 billion Warrior Thorinians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warrior Thorin City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 50.2%.
The powerhouse Warrior Thorinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,108 trillion Francoes a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 102,273 Francoes, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, children's toy tractors have been seized as state property, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and EpiPen sales have skyrocketed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Warrior Thorin's national animal is the Chromatic Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Francoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Warrior Thorin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Freedom Act"".
- : Warrior Thorin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: Top 1%).
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Warrior Thorin, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Warrior Thorin, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 1%).