The Revolutionary Nation of Warrior Thorin is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Vladimir Tito with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 10.63 billion Warrior Thorinians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Defense is also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warrior Thorin City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 49.0%.
The powerhouse Warrior Thorinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,051 trillion Francoes a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 98,931 Francoes, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Loans are available for students from poor families, politicians take citizens for idiots, judges are all-powerful, and the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Warrior Thorin's national animal is the Chromatic Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Francoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Warrior Thorin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Warrior Thorin lodged a message on the The Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Warrior Thorin was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Warrior Thorin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Sapient Rights".
- : Warrior Thorin fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Warrior Thorin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibiting Animal Abuse"".
- : Warrior Thorin fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- : Warrior Thorin fell out of the regional Top 1% for Most Influential.