The Empire of Walosia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Emperor David with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 6.764 billion Walosians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waldovia. The average income tax rate is 57.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient A Walosian economy, worth 964 trillion Denaris a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 142,602 Denaris, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, government ministers are regularly seen in the streets confessing their sins and hammering missiles into plow-shares, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases, and school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices. Crime is totally unknown. Walosia's national animal is the Gray Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Walosia is ranked 81st in 10000 Islands and 4,197th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 496 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Walosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 10%).
- : Walosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of New Naprela Islands.
- : Walosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Walosia fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : Walosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 10%).
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Republic of AmericaIS THE BEST.
- : Walosia endorsed The Republic of Oasisa.
- : Walosia was endorsed by The New Roman Islands of Aquilae Dominion.
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Republic of Oasisa.