The Empire of Walosia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Emperor David with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.025 billion Walosians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waldovia. The average income tax rate is 58.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient A Walosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,011 trillion Denaris a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 143,963 Denaris, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, government ministers are regularly seen in the streets confessing their sins and hammering missiles into plow-shares, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases, and school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices. Crime is totally unknown. Walosia's national animal is the Gray Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Walosia endorsed The Protectorate of Paffnia.
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Republic of Drakkar Unitary Absolutist.
- : Walosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Winfrey.
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Democratic States of WolfVale.
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Protectorate of Paffnia.
- : Walosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Skyviolia.
- : Walosia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Rex Republic.
- : Walosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 10%).