“Come kick it, we got drinks and spliffs for days homie”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The People's Republic of WALDMAC is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed population of 4.623 billion enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of WALDMAKISTAN. The average income tax rate is 95%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government, WALDMAC is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and house cats are frequently shot for looking at people 'in a funny way'. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a major problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. WALDMAC's national animal is the house cat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Lord Waldmac's cult of eternal bliss, and its currency is the resource unit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 3 days 5 hours ago: WALDMAC was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 7 days ago: WALDMAC was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 11 days ago: WALDMAC was endorsed by The Neurotic Society of Feux.
- 12 days ago: WALDMAC was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in WALDMAC, house cats are frequently shot for looking at people 'in a funny way'.
- 13 days ago: WALDMAC voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Emporia Towers".
- 13 days ago: WALDMAC was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 13 days ago: WALDMAC applied to join the World Assembly.
- 13 days ago: WALDMAC was refounded.
- 14 days ago: WALDMAC ceased to exist.
Endorsements Received: 1 (Feux)