The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Czar Kevin XXIII with a fair hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, unlimited-speed roads, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 8.932 billion Wagafragans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Joseph City. The average income tax rate is 18.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Wagafragan economy, worth 851 trillion Rubles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 95,303 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Prime picnicking sites are being paved over in the name of progress, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless, and urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Wagafraga's national animal is the anatolian leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 20 hours ago: Wagafraga was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 6 days ago: Wagafraga was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- 7 days ago: Wagafraga voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 8 days ago: Wagafraga's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Power".
- 9 days ago: Wagafraga voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
- 13 days ago: Wagafraga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- 13 days ago: Wagafraga fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 33 days ago: Wagafraga was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 33 days ago: Wagafraga fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 36 days ago: Wagafraga fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Synaxis.