The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Czar Kevin XXIII with a fair hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 9.842 billion Wagafragans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Joseph City. The average income tax rate is 17.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Wagafragan economy, worth 973 trillion Rubles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 98,920 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance, and fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Wagafraga's national animal is the anatolian leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wagafraga fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Wagafraga fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- : Wagafraga's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Wagafraga's influence in Coalition of Catholic States fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Vassal".
- : Wagafraga was endorsed by The Holy Republic of Gebidia.
- : Wagafraga was endorsed by The Federal Tri-State of Aquilaris.
- : Wagafraga's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Wagafraga was endorsed by The Free Land of Blyskalian International Relations.
- : Wagafraga fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- : Wagafraga was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.