The Regional Founder of Vultopia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Founder with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 9.863 billion Vultopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moonside. The average income tax rate is 20.2%.
The all-consuming Vultopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,410 trillion Bits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 142,973 Bits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Vultopia with a very polite populace, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education, senior citizens are often found slaving away in factories, and auditors are gutting every governmental department. Crime is totally unknown. Vultopia's national animal is the Flying Fox, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Vultopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Vultopia agreed to construct embassies between Yerushalem VI and Franypants.
- : Vultopia agreed to construct embassies between Yerushalem VI and Orthanc at Isengard.
- : Vultopia updated the World Factbook entry in Yerushalem VI.
- : Vultopia lodged a message on the Yerushalem VI Regional Message Board.
- : Vultopia published "The History of Yerushalem" (Factbook: History).
- : Vultopia appointed The Tier Zero Ascendancy of Globalcontrol as Adeptus Administratum with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Yerushalem VI.
- : Vultopia banned Xgoizxyoztoaristo from Yerushalem VI.