“Exporting Fascism with uranium-tipped party favors.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Yerushalem VI
The Eurasian Prosperity Sphere of Vultopia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Milky Way with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.169 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Education and Law & Order are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Kitsune City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, the government encourages conflict abroad to increase arms sales, the government seizes the property of the recently deceased, and immigrant herding has become a national pastime. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vultopia's national animal is the Fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the mark.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 8 minutes ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Rudest Citizens.
- 22 hours ago: Vultopia agreed to construct embassies between Yerushalem VI and The Dawnguard.
- 5 days ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 6 days ago: Vultopia proposed constructing embassies between Yerushalem VI and Pony Lands.
- 7 days ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 8 days ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 9 days ago: Vultopia's influence in Yerushalem VI fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 9 days ago: Vultopia's influence in Yerushalem VI rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 10 days ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 11 days ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.