The Pony-Fox Technocracy of Vultopia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Applejack with an iron fist, and renowned for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.844 billion Ozzalonians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Kitsune City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Ozzalonian economy, worth 917 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 134,056 marks, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, the nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, and politicians live in abject luxury. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vultopia's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: #1).
- 13 hours ago: Vultopia agreed to construct embassies between Yerushalem VI and Cloudsdale.
- 13 hours ago: Vultopia agreed to construct embassies between Yerushalem VI and Havenbrooke Puppet Storage.
- 13 hours ago: Vultopia agreed to construct embassies between Yerushalem VI and Heaven and Hell as one.
- 5 days ago: Vultopia's influence in Yerushalem VI fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- 5 days ago: Vultopia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Vultopia, politicians live in abject luxury.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Vultopia, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- 5 days ago: Vultopia suppressed a post on the Yerushalem VI regional message board.
- 8 days ago: Vultopia was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".