The Pony-Fox Technocracy of Vultopia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Applejack with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.106 billion Ozzalonians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Kitsune City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Ozzalonian economy, worth 966 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 135,969 marks, with the richest citizens earning 6.6 times as much as the poorest.
Warfare increasingly resembles a video game, teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing", the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, and carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vultopia's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 9 days ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Vultopia, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Vultopia, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan.
- 14 days ago: Vultopia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- 15 days ago: Vultopia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- 16 days ago: Vultopia updated the World Factbook entry in Yerushalem VI.
- 19 days ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 19 days ago: Vultopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 20 days ago: Vultopia agreed to construct embassies between Yerushalem VI and Eoclivion.