The Confederacy of Vulshain is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by King Samuil Rainard with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 11.479 billion Vulshainians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny government prioritizes Education, although Defense and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kitsuniva. The average income tax rate is 4.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vulshainian economy, worth a remarkable 1,834 trillion blue riyals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 159,836 blue riyals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, and factories grind to a halt every time there is an election. Crime is totally unknown. Vulshain's national animal is the fox and wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Celiam Methodism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Hawkish Red Raiders of PrussianEmpire.
- : Vulshain was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- : Vulshain fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Vulshain, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Transitional Government of Faramount.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The The Grand Holy Bar Stool of McStooley.
- : Vulshain was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- : Following new legislation in Vulshain, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Vulshain, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
Endorsements Received: 11 » Todd McCloud, Bachtendekuppen, Ramaeus, Southern Yugoslavia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Republic of Equatorial Kundu, Stevenestan, McStooley, Faramount, PrussianEmpire, and Freedom States Republic.