The Confederacy of Vulshain is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by King Samuil Rainard with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 12.518 billion Vulshainians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kitsuniva. The average income tax rate is 5.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vulshainian economy, worth a remarkable 2,006 trillion blue riyals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 160,268 blue riyals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Vulshainian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, and the government pours millions of blue riyals into rehabilitation programs annually. Crime is totally unknown. Vulshain's national animal is the fox and wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Celiam Methodism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vulshain was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The United States of Penfifteen.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Confederacy of Eagas.
- : Vulshain voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Vulshain voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Education Act".
- : Following new legislation in Vulshain, the government pours millions of blue riyals into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Vulshain, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kaigi.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Celebia.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Vizier Puffin of Bachtendekuppen.
Endorsements Received: 12 » The Glorious State of our Leader, Todd McCloud, Southern Yugoslavia, A Slanted Black Stripe, McStooley, Laeta, Aelitia, Bachtendekuppen, Celebia, Kaigi, Eagas, and Penfifteen.