The Confederacy of Vulshain is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Samuil Rainard with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 10.302 billion Vulshainians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The tiny, liberal, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kitsuniva. The average income tax rate is 3.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vulshainian economy, worth a remarkable 1,581 trillion blue riyals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,486 blue riyals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown. Vulshain's national animal is the fox and wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Celiam Methodism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 4 hours ago: Vulshain was endorsed by The Imperial Triumvirate of MikGonnia.
- 19 hours ago: Vulshain was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Vulshain was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 1%).
- 4 days ago: Vulshain was endorsed by The Vizier Puffin of Bachtendekuppen.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Vulshain, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Vulshain, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament.
- 11 days ago: Vulshain voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend A mean old man"".
- 11 days ago: Vulshain voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Right to a Lawful Divorce"".
- 11 days ago: Vulshain endorsed The McNormal of Todd McCloud.
- 12 days ago: Vulshain fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.