The Confederacy of Vulshain is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Samuil Rainard with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 12.358 billion Vulshainians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The tiny, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kitsuniva. The average income tax rate is 5.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vulshainian economy, worth a remarkable 1,986 trillion blue riyals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 160,756 blue riyals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, the Vulshainian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, and agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government. Crime is totally unknown. Vulshain's national animal is the fox and wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Celiam Methodism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kaigi.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Celebia.
- : Vulshain was endorsed by The Vizier Puffin of Bachtendekuppen.
- : Following new legislation in Vulshain, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Vulshain, the Vulshainian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Following new legislation in Vulshain, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets.
- : Vulshain endorsed The Legend of East Malaysia.
- : Vulshain endorsed The United States of Penfifteen.
- : Vulshain endorsed The Democratic Republic of Celebia.
- : Vulshain endorsed The Kingdom of Kaigi.
Endorsements Received: 11 » The Glorious State of our Leader, Todd McCloud, Southern Yugoslavia, A Slanted Black Stripe, McStooley, Laeta, Aelitia, Super Weenie Hut General, Bachtendekuppen, Celebia, and Kaigi.