“For freedom and equality as the Heavens have mandated”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Confederacy of Vulshain is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Samuil Rainard with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate population of 8.831 billion Vulshainians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Defence and the Environment are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kitsuniva. The average income tax rate is 70%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Airport security is provided by private companies, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, people caught mistreating Vulshain's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain, and the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vulshain's national animal is the fox and wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Celiam Methodism , and its currency is the blue riyal.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 5 days ago: Vulshain fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 5 days ago: Vulshain was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: Vulshain was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- 9 days ago: Vulshain was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 11 days ago: Vulshain was endorsed by The Hippie Republic of Owali.
- 14 days ago: Vulshain was endorsed by The Federated Alliance of Free Pacific States.
- 16 days ago: Vulshain was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 19 days ago: Following new legislation in Vulshain, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- 19 days ago: Following new legislation in Vulshain, people caught mistreating Vulshain's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain.
- 22 days ago: Vulshain was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United American Domain.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Southern Yugoslavia, Drakkengard, Todd McCloud, Kaigi, Bai Lung, Fyrdowsi, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Lyontisia, Blazing Samaritan, Kriov, Lanagon, Adolanta, The Romanum Legio, Eruopia, East Malaysia, Kangarawa, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Mundiferrum, British Grand Pacific, Great Jenstonia, Ramaeus, GARRETTLANDIA, Roissyland, DACOROMANIA, United American Domain, Free Pacific States, and Owali.