“Non omnia possumus omnes (but we do our best!)”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Order of Voxum Mortalum is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by The Grand Master with a fair hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 13.14 billion are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darkspace. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun", a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and the nation leads Europe in per capita stalking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Voxum Mortalum's national animal is the Undead Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is immortalism, and its currency is the mortalia.
Most Recent Government Activity: 108 minutes ago
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Voxum Mortalum was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the nation leads Europe in per capita stalking.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun".
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Democratic Republic of Ecclestia.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Athos and Byzantium.
- 6 days ago: Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Athos and Byzantium.
- 7 days ago: Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Ecclestia.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Alsted, Short shorts, Jenesia, Tigyland, Eurosceptic Citizens, Capricania, Valrem, Stromia, Nuweland, Venetoland, Nou Occitania, Lexembourg, Puerto Thelosia, South Cowland, The City-State of Vienna, Ascara, Kroinengin, Fenian Provinces, Drenetharada, Beauvoir, Chiolena, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Ivernia, Toongoosia, Echo von Cotta, The Seven Provinces, Outer Prussia, Nova Prutenia, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Grasaland, Jon4de85, Scorjthaal, Carswellia, Multatuli, Glatonia, Greater Konigsberg, Bylantia, The Roman Imperial Republic, Foucaults garden, Dauershire, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Marmiedon, Sybaritic Socialists, Each-Uisge, Temistocles, An Clar, Kaiserusse, Novo Portugal, Monance, and 13 others.Hamland, Vanbrugh, Faery Land, Turukelia, Welsh Valley, Slouzie, Eicant, The United Azorean States, Lenis, Liltow, Chervyshka, Ecclestia, and Athos and Byzantium.