The Order of Voxum Mortalum is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Grand Master with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, rampant corporate plagiarism, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 16.138 billion Mortalumians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darkspace. The average income tax rate is 27.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Voxum Mortalumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,917 trillion mortalias a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 118,831 mortalias, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, Voxum Mortalum's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and military spending is on the increase. Crime is totally unknown. Voxum Mortalum's national animal is the Undead Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is immortalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The People's Republic of Tholtia.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, Voxum Mortalum's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Federation of Paredonia.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Republic of Yaddradil.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Democratic Republic of SingGlobal.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Empire of Arkdia.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Mousebumples, Archology, Marnuvia, Pixelistan, Precisely Nothing, Aevana, The Rebublic of Nyx, The Knights who say Neee, Nippluania, Apto, Fartsoundia, QuinnPenney, Saint-Justin, Nornlandiah, The United Yognaughts, Athorack, Tomaenia, The democratic empire, Aquilarias, Peoples Republic of Xabia, FedRabbistan, Fifthland, Katkasistan, Gotten, Trollfaceia, La union de las republicas americanas, The Territories of Mega City One, Paulotzia, Italios, United-Marrshmallows, Ice Hellion, Cerusa, Taniopai, Glorious Britannian Empire, Haleytinium, Bakilior, Etyria, Fionima, Determined cows, Sri Lankan Caliphate, Kaboomlandia, Balkania Corp, Tamrieland, Caterasia, Meropis, NGC 6543, Poquaoi, Galexs, The Roman City-States, Consol Energy, and 37 others.Restivar, Samuelstani, TheAnton, Sartaria, Kiosland, Eloscape, Fandavia, Arwanezh, Great Eldaria, Thal Elarri, CassyStyles, Cerynthia, North Tandahar, Dierdista, Kuramia, Nikkon, GraVandius, Larck Fad, Aleixus, The Neureich, Georges Danton, The Rhein States, Duncan Isles, Aexnidaral, Rusland Federati, Korbinas, Teddyville, Personofworld33, Cortlandt Manor, Black Orchids, Islamic Republic Of Aceh, Malashaan Colony, Arkdia, SingGlobal, Yaddradil, Paredonia, and Tholtia.