The Order of Voxum Mortalum is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Grand Master with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 18.648 billion Mortalumians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darkspace. The average income tax rate is 89.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Voxum Mortalumian economy, worth a remarkable 3,717 trillion mortalias a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 199,366 mortalias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, sex changes are routinely performed at Voxum Mortalum's hospitals, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, and mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Voxum Mortalum's national animal is the Undead Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is immortalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Empire of De Iskalde Brenningfjordene.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The United Islands Federation of The Kentads.
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The United Islands Federation of The Kentads.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, sex changes are routinely performed at Voxum Mortalum's hospitals.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Kingdom of ShinChonJi.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Anatalipa.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Kingdom of Valentisa.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Sovereign Isles of New Putzistan.
Endorsements Received: 109 » Mousebumples, Archology, Precisely Nothing, Aevana, The Knights who say Neee, Nippluania, Tomaenia, FedRabbistan, Katkasistan, Trollfaceia, United-Marrshmallows, Ice Hellion, Balkania Corp, Caterasia, Meropis, NGC 6543, The Roman City-States, Samuelstani, Sartaria, Eloscape, Fandavia, Great Eldaria, Rusland Federati, Cortlandt Manor, Paredonia, Yngaevonia, Athenalion, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, The Republic of Extreme Fairness, Nova Germany, Possibly this, Anoynmous Members, Intergalactic Super Pandas, Khorusan, Slooshimer, Ardlandia, Unisteia, Gourmet With Genki, Lyubochka, Murden, Malashaan Colony, Galexs, Patriotic Poland, Servalia, South Svednalia, Piggle Giggle, Potchen, Apto, Doggyone, Majalica, and 59 others.Cheesy Island, Gordio, Bydandia, Keyshia, Elizabeth II Windsor, Taarakia, Felanland, Lindef, Darbystan, Llananas, Spagbolopolis, Kingdom of Nikolajopolis, Kyrokesia, Alviana, Pikolino, Dia Scotia, Itany, Lastovipol, Yurdle, Omaha Utopia, Ellisjo94, Leinadior, Raghallaigh, Beasts of No Nations, Currope, Happy Calculus, Capitalist Order, Lannistland, Paulotzia, The Republic of IceIceJay, Moerderreich, Patasea, Yudah, Akeland, Republic of the Silver Hand, The Church of Nibbles, Geolands, Tranqui, Samudera Darussalam, Buranocia, Celtian, BoonerTropilis, Sakaw, South grand mountain, Blaulent, Serenissime, Farflorin, Kiromagnus, Ilyv, NC Freedomtown, Veritaly, The Havon, Biayla, ShinChonJi, Anatalipa, Valentisa, New Putzistan, The Kentads, and De Iskalde Brenningfjordene.