The Order of Voxum Mortalum is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Grand Master with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 15.958 billion Mortalumians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The relatively small, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Darkspace. The average income tax rate is 21.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Voxum Mortalumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,532 trillion mortalias a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,041 mortalias, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, and even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious. Crime is almost non-existent. Voxum Mortalum's national animal is the Undead Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is immortalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Voxum Mortalum endorsed The Republic of Anatelvka.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters.
- : Voxum Mortalum was endorsed by The Republic of Anatelvka.
- : Voxum Mortalum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "National Economic Liberties".
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Voxum Mortalum, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Voxum Mortalum fell out of the world Top 1% for Most Subsidized Industry.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Mousebumples, Archology, Marnuvia, Cortuilera, DDAHK, Pixelistan, Precisely Nothing, Aevana, The Rebublic of Nyx, The Knights who say Neee, Nippluania, Apto, Fartsoundia, QuinnPenney, Saint-Justin, Lyubochka, Nornlandiah, The United Yognaughts, Athorack, Tomaenia, Jaccardistan, The democratic empire, Aquilarias, Peoples Republic of Xabia, FedRabbistan, Fifthland, Katkasistan, Gotten, Trollfaceia, La union de las republicas americanas, The Territories of Mega City One, Paulotzia, Italios, United-Marrshmallows, Ice Hellion, Cerusa, Taniopai, Glorious Britannian Empire, Haleytinium, Bakilior, Etyria, Fionima, Determined cows, Sri Lankan Caliphate, Kaboomlandia, Balkania Corp, Tamrieland, Caterasia, Meropis, Dharma negara, and 29 others.NGC 6543, Poquaoi, Kekerino, Galexs, The Roman City-States, Consol Energy, Restivar, Samuelstani, TheAnton, Sartaria, Kiosland, Eloscape, Fandavia, Arwanezh, Great Eldaria, Thal Elarri, Omenisity, CassyStyles, Cerynthia, North Tandahar, Terravermelho, Dierdista, Kuramia, Nikkon, Liberatedia, GraVandius, Larck Fad, Aleixus, and Anatelvka.