“All tribes of the high east, eternally united.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Barbarous Etcilithic Lands of Vorx is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Shrindal Revin with an iron fist, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.791 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Felzengrin. The average income tax rate is 72%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Book Publishing.
Corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products, immigrant herding has become a national pastime, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, and pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vorx's national animal is the Swiffer Ray, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Varuct.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 days ago
- 19 days ago: Following new legislation in Vorx, pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil.
- 19 days ago: Vorx was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 39 days ago: Vorx was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 49 days ago: Vorx relocated from Lazarus to Taijitu.
- 62 days ago: Vorx was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- 78 days ago: Vorx was refounded.
- 78 days ago: Vorx ceased to exist.
- 78 days ago: Vorx fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 93 days ago: Vorx was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Defense Forces.
- 93 days ago: Vorx fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Defense Forces.