The Federal Republic of Vogue Land is a colossal, cultured nation, remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The democratic population of 6.02 billion Vogue Landians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nuova sagntha-Antverpia Fortunata. The average income tax rate is 70.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vogue Landian economy, worth 814 trillion Vands a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Soda Sales, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 135,288 Vands, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Punitive tariffs protect local industry, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, and mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vogue Land's national animal is the Fish, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Vogue Land is ranked 332nd in Lazarus and 7,162nd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 348 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 11 hours ago
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Vogue Land was refounded in Lazarus.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Vogue Land ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: Vogue Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- 7 days ago: Vogue Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- 8 days ago: Vogue Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 16 days ago: Vogue Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 19 days ago: Vogue Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 24 days ago: Vogue Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed.
- 33 days ago: Following new legislation in Vogue Land, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- 33 days ago: Vogue Land was refounded in Lazarus.