The Constitutional Federal Rep of ViZion is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 28.079 billion ViZionarians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.3%.
The frighteningly efficient ViZionian economy, worth a remarkable 3,748 trillion Golds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 133,495 Golds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 659,101 per year while the poor average 15,386, a ratio of 42.8 to 1.
Listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases, the ViZion Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, thousands of children die every day from easily curable illnesses, and prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ViZion's national animal is the Babu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ViZion's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : ViZion's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : ViZion was refounded in Lazarus.
- : ViZion ceased to exist.
- : ViZion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : ViZion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : ViZion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : ViZion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : ViZion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output and the Top 10% for Largest Black Market and Highest Average Incomes.
- : ViZion's influence in Astyria rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".